300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Actually it's been proven that your leader is a racist btw, not all people that voted for Trump are racist but all racist voted for Trump. Instances of bigotry involving Donald Trump span more than four decades. It's not my opinion that he's racist, you may need to do more research.
    Like it or not he is the POTUS. Again it is an your OPINION that he is a racist. This is not a fact. You can beat your chest and make all the proclamations you want. I know with your very limited intellect that you are easily confused so I found a fact vs opinion video for you. It was made for children so I hope you will be able to comprehend it but I do have my doubts..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIyt5pEcE_g

“Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
    DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

Originally posted by Exbpa340 View Post

Like it or not he is the POS. It is a fact that he is a racist. This is a fact. You can beat your chest and make all the proclamations you want. I know with your very limited intellect that you are easily confused so I found a fact vs opinion video for you. It was made for children so I hope you will be able to comprehend it but I do have my doubts..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIyt5pEcE_g
      findings of fact - Legal Definition. n. The conclusions of a judge, jury, or administrative tribunal regarding the underlying facts of the case under consideration.

Fixed your post for you too.
      Last edited by retired137; 07-22-2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Saluki89
        Saluki89 commented
        Editing a comment
        What legal findings have defined him as a racist?

• Exbpa340
        Exbpa340 commented
        Editing a comment
        Again for the slow and mentally weak... facts are something that can be proven. Opinion is a belief or feeling that cannot be proven. A finding of fact (which has not happened in regards to this subject matter) is not a fact and can later be changed/reversed by high courts/proceedings.

Typical leftist: Ignore the facts; cry racism; repeat.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Somebody should grow some whiskers before they comment.
        Last edited by retired137; 07-23-2019, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• reils49
          reils49 commented
          Editing a comment
          Somebody should GFY.

A counselor can give you someone sympathetic to talk to and give you advice on how to proceed when your feelings have been hurt. Experienced professionals can help you build confidence and learn coping skills so that these situations don't bring you down like they are now.

Comment

• Exbpa340
          Exbpa340 commented
          Editing a comment
          Says the delusional nut job that thinks his crazy beliefs/opinions are facts. The good news is that we won’t have to deal with you for too much longer. Your dementia will eventually get to the point where you can’t feed yourself or wipe. My guess is those days are fast approaching.

• Exbpa340
          Exbpa340 commented
          Editing a comment
          I noticed that you didn’t post yesterday. Are you a feeble, easily confused, Trump hating 74 year old that testified in front of congress? Are you the Very dishonorable Robert Mueller? That would explain your ardent anti Trump rhetoric. As well as your failure to comprehend fact vs opinion. Good luck in the nursing home Bob!!

Talking with a therapist or counselor can help you deal with thoughts, behaviors, symptoms, stresses, goals, past experiences and other areas that can promote your recovery. Of course, talking with a therapist about personal issues can be tough, but it can help you come to grips with problems in your life. It can also offer an emotional release and a sense of really being heard, understood and supported.

Therapy can help you to:
        • feel stronger in the face of challenges
        • change behaviors that hold you back
        • look at ways of thinking that affect how you feel
        • heal pains from the past
        • build relationship skills
        • figure out your goals
        • strengthen your self-confidence
        • cope with symptoms
        • handle strong emotions like fear, grief or anger
        • enhance your problem solving skills

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post
          Talking with a therapist or counselor can help you deal with thoughts, behaviors, symptoms, stresses, goals, past experiences and other areas that can promote your recovery. Of course, talking with a therapist about personal issues can be tough, but it can help you come to grips with problems in your life. It can also offer an emotional release and a sense of really being heard, understood and supported.

Therapy can help you to:
          • feel stronger in the face of challenges
          • change behaviors that hold you back
          • look at ways of thinking that affect how you feel
          • heal pains from the past
          • build relationship skills
          • figure out your goals
          • strengthen your self-confidence
          • cope with symptoms
          • handle strong emotions like fear, grief or anger
          • enhance your problem solving skills
          Great to see you're getting help with those issues.

So is your therapist helping you? Did they prescribe any medicine for you?

Good luck with your therapist!

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post

Great to see you're getting help with those issues.

So is your therapist helping you? Did they prescribe any medicine for you?

Good luck with your therapist!
            They are and they did. Thanks for checking on me, that's one of the things the therapist mentioned.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10495 users online. 500 members and 9995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X