300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASD Deputy died today.

I'm sure many of you in other states have not heard of this incident...Our Deputy, off duty just off from work had taken him moms car to a Jiffy Lube in the city of Alhambra to get it serviced...He then went next door to a Jack in the box to get something to eat while waiting for his moms car...Some no good maggot that was a missing person from Utah a few days prior, followed the Deputy inside the restaurant and while the Deputy was standing at the counter the POS walked behind him and shot him in the back of the head for no GD reason.. Our Deputy had been in grave condition and on life support so most knew his chance to survive was almost hopeless.

The suspect maggot is suspected of killing another man in LAPD area just a hour earlier...Suspect was arrested by Long Beach PD on Tuesday afternoon...car and gun recovered..

https://abc7.com/deputy-who-was-shot...O90sj6JVLbTYbc
    Retired LASD

RIP to the fallen Deputy.
    semper destravit

Comment

I hate this. Did he arrest him or something before or was he wearing his gear to attract that coward.
      Man R.I.P that guy is going to get it in jail

Comment

Originally posted by OutofRoll View Post
        I hate this. Did he arrest him or something before or was he wearing his gear to attract that coward.
        Man R.I.P that guy is going to get it in jail
        None of the above....completely random attack

He was wearing nothing that IDed him as LE (which is heavily discouraged out here anyway since we have had multiple LEOs murdered after being IDed off duty)

Suspect is also wanted for another random shooting that happened about an hour before this one, as well as several armed robberies in San Diego
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8636 users online. 419 members and 8217 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X