Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Celebrates Cop Killer's Birthday

This is an absolutely repulsive story.

I don't know how many on here are familiar with this case, but Mumia Abu Jamal brutally murdered a Philadelphia police officer in the 1980's.

Now, his supporters include this clown, a police officer.

http://www.njlawman.com/index.htm
    In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity.
    -Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Labrock View Post
    This is an absolutely repulsive story.

I don't know how many on here are familiar with this case, but Mumia Abu Jamal brutally murdered a Philadelphia police officer in the 1980's.

Now, his supporters include this clown, a police officer.

http://www.njlawman.com/index.htm
    That guy is nothing more than an idiot.

“My black colleagues had the opportunity tonight to come stand shoulder to shoulder with people of races, of all divisions, of all creeds to say we call for justice for Mumia!”
    Gee, I dunno, maybe because all of us Black LEOs have more sense than that.

I wonder why this guy ever became a cop....

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar2845 View Post
      That guy is nothing more than an idiot.

Gee, I dunno, maybe because all of us Black LEOs have more sense than that.

I wonder why this guy ever became a cop....
      He's never BEEN a "Cop" I've always looked at that term as something we bestow upon each other. Delacey was a Scumbag who also happened to be a Police Officer.

Comment

Nutbar cops call in all colors...if you hang around O.com long enough, you'll see posts by white officers going for the 9/11 conspiracy thing...you know, the black helicopter crowd.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kpdpipes View Post
          He's never BEEN a "Cop" I've always looked at that term as something we bestow upon each other. Delacey was a Scumbag who also happened to be a Police Officer.
          Wow......I've never thought of it like that, but I like it.
          You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

Among the supporters and speakers were actor Danny Glover, representatives from various Mumia support groups, and New Jersey Police Officer Delacy Davis.

Davis served as an officer with a city police department in Essex County until his apparent recent retirement.

WEB SITE:
            http://www.b-cap.org/

During his career he founded the organization Black Cops Against Police Brutality (B-CAP) which has participated in actions against officers from various New Jersey police departments including Keansburg and Freehold Borough.

Davis expressed support for Mumia and took black officers to task. “Black officers are part and parcel of the problem.” “My black colleagues had the opportunity tonight to come stand shoulder to shoulder with people of all shoulder with people of all races, of all divisions, of all creeds to say we call for justice for Mumia!” “Their absence and their silence is deafening. And, I am going to continue to call them out.”

Reverse Racism in action

Comment

Mumia's buddy

Brother Sergeant De Lacy Davis is a 19-year veteran officer. He graduated from Drew University in Madison, New Jersey with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. He completed his Masters of Administrative Science degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University with a 4.0 grade point average in 2002. He joined the East Orange Police Department in 1986. He is an instructor at the Essex County Police Academy and a New Jersey State-Certified firearms instructor. He has served as the Vice President of the Police Benevolent Association, Local #16, and the executive director of the East Orange Police Athletic League.

On January 2, 2005, while visiting Ghana, West African with 26 youth from the East Orange Police Athletic League (PAL), surprisingly, Brother De Lacy Davis was enstooled (installed) as a chief in the Republic of Ghana in the Village of Anum Apapam. The Chief of the Village named Brother De Lacy in the spirit of great African warriors. He has been named Nana Kwasi Owirodu I, Nsafoahene. Simply, Brother De Lacy Davis is the holder of the key to the village. He is responsible for opening and closing the village. But, anyone who knows Brother De Lacy Davis will tell you that opening and closing the village is just the beginning.

http://www.b-cap.org/bcap_bio2005.html

Comment

I wonder why he's supporting a cop killer. I wonder why he wanted black officers to stand shoulder to shoulder with him.
                Davis expressed support for Mumia and took black officers to task. “Black officers are part and parcel of the problem.” “My black colleagues had the opportunity tonight to come stand shoulder to shoulder with people of all shoulder with people of all races, of all divisions, of all creeds to say we call for justice for Mumia!” “Their absence and their silence is deafening. And, I am going to continue to call them out.”
                I'm sorry, Mr. Davis. As a black officer, I think I would be standing shoulder to shoulder with Daniel Faulkner’s widow Maureen Faulkner. I would hate for the roles to be reversed and something to happen to me in the line of duty and your kind advocating for the freedom of my assassin while your supporters pepper my wife with screams and shouts of racial slurs. This is, of course my humble opinion given the facts of this article.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

What is the reason for the protests and support for the cop killer? What type of justice are they seeking for this guy?
                  Fear not the armed citizen but rather the government that tries to disarm him.

Comment

* The policeman was killed with a 44 caliber gun. Abu-Jamal's gun which he was licensed to carry as a night-time taxi driver, was a 38 caliber.

* The police never tested Abu-Jamal's gun to see if it had been recently fired. They never tested his hands to see if he had fired a gun. They have never shown Abu-Jamal 's gun to be the fatal weapon.

* No police officers present at Abu-Jamal's arrest claimed to have heard Jamal's "confession" until two months after it allegedly occurred. This was right after Abu-Jamal had filed police brutality charges.

* Abu-Jamal's doctor said that Abu-Jamal, who was unconscious, said nothing. He reported that a nurse found police with loaded guns pointed at Mumia as he lay unconscious in his hospital bed.

* William Singletary, a Vietnam veteran and local businessman, saw the whole incident and has testified that Abu-Jamal was not the shooter. However, the police forced him to change his story and intimidated him into leaving Philadelphia.

* Other key witnesses, such as Veronica Jones -- who now testifies in support of Abu-Jamal, were harassed into giving false testimony. Two prosecution witnesses were given special favors, including exemption from criminal prosecution, for their testimony.

What are peoples responses to those who know about the case to the above allegations? The first especially is troubling to me.

Comment

*********deleted*************
                      Last edited by LeanG; 05-02-2007, 09:25 PM.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

Comment

Originally posted by bigislander72 View Post
                        * The policeman was killed with a 44 caliber gun. Abu-Jamal's gun which he was licensed to carry as a night-time taxi driver, was a 38 caliber.

What are peoples responses to those who know about the case to the above allegations? The first especially is troubling to me.
                        I won't comment on the rest because I don't know anything about the case, but why is that point bothersom to you? How many weapons that are used by thugs to kill other thugs on the streets do you think are registered? Just because he registered a .38 means he couldn't possibly also have a .44? Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by bigislander72 View Post

FYI:
                          Despite inconsistencies in witness testimony, the forensic evidence was most damaging for Abu-Jamal. The .38 caliber handgun Abu-Jamal had purchased to defend himself as a cab driver in 1979 was found at the scene, next to Abu-Jamal, containing 5 spent shell casings. [2] Ballistics experts never did any tests to see if the weapon had been recently fired [Source: HBO Special, A Case For Reasonable Doubt]. The coroner who performed the autopsy on Faulkner, Dr. Paul Hoyer, stated in his notes that the bullet he extracted from Faulkner was a .44 caliber, however, he later testified that he was just making a rough guess based on his own observations, as he was not a firearms expert and had no ballistics training. He also testified that his statement about the bullet's caliber was only written in his personal notes and never meant to be used as an official report. Official ballistics tests done on the fatal bullet verify that Officer Faulkner was killed by a .38 caliber bullet. The fatal .38 slug was a Federal brand Special +P bullet with a hollow base (the hollow base in a +P bullet was distinctive to Federal ammunition at that time), the exact type (+P with a hollow base), brand (Federal), and caliber (.38) of bullet found in Jamal's gun. It is worth noting, also, that Abu-Jamal was carrying a Charter Arms revolver. Charter Arms is known for rifling the barrels of their revolvers with eight lands and grooves, as opposed to the standard six in all other firearms manufacturered. Therefore, the ballistics tests conducted should be all needed to prove conclusively that Abu-Jamal's gun fired the fatal shot, given this unique characteristic of that particular gun. These experts also testified that the bullet taken from Abu-Jamal had been fired from Officer Faulkner's service weapon. The defense' ballistics expert, George Fassnacht, did not dispute the prosecution's findings.[4]
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumia_Abu-Jamal

District Attorney Lynne Abraham has stated that the case was the 'most open-and-shut murder case' she's ever tried, and that Abu- Jamal "never produced his own brother, who was present at the time of the murder, (yet) he has offered up various individuals who would claim that one trial witness or another must have lied; or that some other individual has only recently been discovered who has special knowledge about the murder; or that someone has fallen out of the skies, who is supposedly willing to confess to the murder of Officer Faulkner."[
                          Last edited by LeanG; 05-02-2007, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I have read both sides of this case rather extensively and have no doubt that Mumia is 100% guilty of murdering Officer Faulkner.

The most comprehensive source opposing Mumia is www.danielfaulkner.com. Be careful using Wikipedia as a source since anyone can change the facts at any time.

There are numerous sites devoted to Mumia's side which tend to cherry pick their 3 or 4 favorite facts. Most of these are disputed on the Daniel Faulkner site.
                            In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity.
                            -Winston Churchill

Comment

A good starting point for those interested in learning about the Faulkner murder.

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/docs/R...ernational.pdf

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6120 users online. 349 members and 5771 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X