300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas to end prosecution of many misdemeanor crimes

Being a cop in CA and dealing with Prop 47, I can relate to what Dallas PD will be dealing with. But this is worse. Unimaginable. To the hard working men and women of Dallas PD, I wish you luck.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...E-eCKskS7Z30g/

So, in short, unless it's a violent felony (and maybe not then), people can pretty much do whatever they want in Dallas and not be prosecuted.

This guy better hope that criminals come out to vote, because otherwise he's gonna be a one-term prosecutor. On the up side, the next prosecutor will be able to deal with alot of this guy's cases their own way, since everybody is going to get released on their own recognizance and never show back up in court.
    "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Didn’t you know that laws are racist white privilege..?

Silly boy.

Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Not sure how the system works in Texas; can store owners or others go to the Attorney General if prosecution is refused. Can they swear out civilian complaints in court and have warrants issued without the DA involvement?

Comment

So much for nipping things in the bud...............
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I hope that DA becomes the victim of a crime. Recall.

Comment

And I thought the DA's around here were bad!

I would like to know how long it will be before people get tired of their stuff getting stolen and how long before small businesses go out of business do to shoplifting?

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
                And I thought the DA's around here were bad!

I would like to know how long it will be before people get tired of their stuff getting stolen and how long before small businesses go out of business do to shoplifting?
                Happening in CA. Guess what: no one cares. It’s racist to require laws to be followed. Whiteys fault.

Comment

I am sure the retail store owners are thrilled.

Comment

They just go out of business, then the tattoo parlors move in. God knows there aren’t enough of those ****hole places...

Comment

NY is in the midst of “sweeping criminal justice reforms” too.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

A law that remains unenforced becomes a joke. When broad categories of crime remain unprosecuted the law itself becomes a sad joke.

Nothing to worry about, unless the joke is on you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6514 users online. 275 members and 6239 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X