300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charges dropped on Jussie Smollett

I honestly can't believe this. There's got to be more to this...nolle pross'd because of his community service????

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/a...s-dropped.html

Like they were ever going to actually prosecute him anyway. Not in this political/social climate. I'm shocked they even charged him.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Chicago PD and Mayor not happy.

Comment

For "community service" read "because someone in the DA's office got a call from a former aide to the Obamas, $400+k from Soros to Foxx" Then it'll make more sense.
        Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrianT View Post
          I honestly can't believe this. There's got to be more to this...nolle pross'd because of his community service????

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/26/a...s-dropped.html
          AND voluntary forfeiture of his 10K bond
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Kraut0783 View Post
            Chicago PD and Mayor not happy.
            I don't believe that for a minute. Rahm is always full of shyte. All for show. I would bet he is in on the conspiracy.
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

• reils49
              reils49 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^This!!!!!

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post

I don't believe that for a minute. Rahm is always full of shyte. All for show. I would bet he is in on the conspiracy.
            Yeah I was shocked and confused when I heard that he was upset about it and an Obama aid was allegedly involved.

Comment

Chicago seems like a very strange place and I've seen my share of strange places.
              Gonads are useful for their purpose, but they are no substitute for brains.

-Paul Harvey

Comment

• NW121
                NW121 commented
                Editing a comment
                Cook County in general is an odd world.

• scotty_appleton814
                scotty_appleton814 commented
                Editing a comment
                Like NW121 said.......

Don't even get me started on Crook County.....

No prosecution yet voluntarily forfeit a 10K bond.......right.......

• Ratatatat
                Ratatatat commented
                Editing a comment
                Robin Quivers laid it out on Howard Stern this morning (where I get all my news lol). Something along the lines of Jesse Jackson called the prosecutor, who then made it all disappear....

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post

Really? hell...that sucks...I was giving him props for supporting the PD. But I know very little about the Chicago....except hearing that Cook County DA has been crap.

Comment

Just another example in our country that shows the wealthy are exempt from law. Even if your bank account is minimal, a rich friend can make one call and the case goes away. We are seeing it over and over and it makes me sick that the almighty dollar is ruling everything.
                If your biggest work-related fear is getting a paper cut, don't try and tell a cop how to do his job.

Comment

What burns me is the fact that he's already claiming his innocence even after the DAs office repeatedly said it wasn't an exoneration by any means. He's a spectacle beyond belief. If I was head of the CPD I would be livid after those investigators put in all those man hours to acquire the evidence they did in a short period of time. They have the admission from the brothers, the payoff, the videos....everything they need to take it to trial, and the DAs office decides a backdoor one-in-a-million offer after all of it.
                  I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

It's been going on for a while, he is guilty as sin, lets remember this is the same city that brought forth that piece of excrement called Jon Burge. This is nothing new. Corruption has no bounds.

Comment

Empire not bringing him back.

Staging a fake attack because you're unhappy with your pay and now you're unemployed lol.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10035 users online. 481 members and 9554 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X