Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington State Deputy murderd by a illegal

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Washington State Deputy murderd by a illegal

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...Ve2pWnqym5Z_v8
    Retired LASD

  • #2
    Yep. Nothing more.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

    Comment


    • #3
      I’m shocked... According to the Dems illegal aliens are everything that is great about America. In fact Dems say they are more American than most native born Americans.

      These kinds of crimes happen all too frequently.... Best wishes to the Deputies family.
      “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

      US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
      DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

      Comment


      • #4
        ^^^^this isn’t about Democrats vs Republicans.

        When Republicans has both Houses AND the White House, they didn’t pass appropriate Border Security laws. Border Security and Immigration are not issues Congress cares about. Since 1848, when the US took possession of the South West Border, there have 2 World Wars, 2 direct attacks on US soil, and rampant illegal crossings, yet the best Congress can do is to merge INS and Customs and build some wall in some areas.
        semper destravit

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RGDS View Post
          ^^^^this isn’t about Democrats vs Republicans.

          When Republicans has both Houses AND the White House, they didn’t pass appropriate Border Security laws. Border Security and Immigration are not issues Congress cares about. Since 1848, when the US took possession of the South West Border, there have 2 World Wars, 2 direct attacks on US soil, and rampant illegal crossings, yet the best Congress can do is to merge INS and Customs and build some wall in some areas.
          *** The house under Republicans passed bills but they could never clear cloture in the Senate.

          There is little doubt that both parties have dropped the ball... but only one party is the party of sanctuary cities/states. Only one party wants open borders and to knock down the current wall. Only one party is extending voting rights to illegal aliens. Only one party is pushing to give illegal aliens free healthcare. Only one party refuses to turn over criminal aliens and criminal illegal alien to Immigration authorities.
          “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

          US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
          DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe the wrong people are getting wacked...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

            Comment


            • #7
              Democrats say they are saddened that Kittitas County Sheriff's Deputy Ryan Thompson was murdered by an illegal alien.

              However, Democrats also believe that his death was a necessary price to pay, in order to make things easier for illegals (because illegals vote Democrat).
              https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

              List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

              Comment


              • #8

                As one of my leftist friends always says, "You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet."

                Unfortunately, much the same as gun-related deaths, there is always a price that someone must pay in order to achieve a political victory. To those who pull the strings, the ends always justify the means.

                My heart aches for our republic and my deepest appreciation goes out to those who still wear the uniform & try to do their best to protect our ciitizens every day.

                RIP, Deputy!!
                Last edited by VA Dutch; 04-13-2019, 05:20 PM.

                The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

                The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

                ------------------------------------------------

                "Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Exbpa340 View Post

                  *** The house under Republicans passed bills but they could never clear cloture in the Senate.

                  There is little doubt that both parties have dropped the ball... but only one party is the party of sanctuary cities/states. Only one party wants open borders and to knock down the current wall. Only one party is extending voting rights to illegal aliens. Only one party is pushing to give illegal aliens free healthcare. Only one party refuses to turn over criminal aliens and criminal illegal alien to Immigration authorities.
                  The republicans had the house & the senate for years and it wasn't a pressing issue until DJT starting pushing the rhetoric of a "crisis," although numbers of illegal crossings are at their lowest they've been in ten years. Funny how there were more deportations under Obama than the past two presidents. People need to really dig into the facts. There's no doubt there needs to be a sensible overhaul of immigration, but building a wall is assnine, ineffective, and they will use whatever rhetoric to justify it. There's been no answer to immigration from the Republican side aside from building a wall. The Democratic party isn't suggesting to remove any existing walls. They actually approved $1.5B on the front end to repair some and add some, but not the $5B to add more, because all the statistics in the world show how ineffective it is. I have friends who are feds that worked the border, and they have said it time and time again, people will find away around it. It should not take a decade and tens of thousands of dollars to become a US citizen. The majority of drugs are being brought into legal ports of entry, and that's not a secret either. DJT said he would get rid of the worst ones, but he's targeting all of them. This economy will tank when you try to pull every undocumented alien who are out working all the jobs Americans refuse to. Trump family have had tons of them working for them for close to 20 years, and when DJT became president they simply got cut loose after years of dedicated service. No help to get legalized, no help at all. He's the biggest hypocrite in the world and an embarrassment to this country. No one disagrees with deporting the criminals, but there's no prioritization to do that. There's simply the "get rid of them all" and "build the wall" mentality, and that will fail on many levels.
                  I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post

                    The republicans had the house & the senate for years and it wasn't a pressing issue until DJT starting pushing the rhetoric of a "crisis," although numbers of illegal crossings are at their lowest they've been in ten years. Funny how there were more deportations under Obama than the past two presidents. People need to really dig into the facts. There's no doubt there needs to be a sensible overhaul of immigration, but building a wall is assnine, ineffective, and they will use whatever rhetoric to justify it. There's been no answer to immigration from the Republican side aside from building a wall. The Democratic party isn't suggesting to remove any existing walls. They actually approved $1.5B on the front end to repair some and add some, but not the $5B to add more, because all the statistics in the world show how ineffective it is. I have friends who are feds that worked the border, and they have said it time and time again, people will find away around it. It should not take a decade and tens of thousands of dollars to become a US citizen. The majority of drugs are being brought into legal ports of entry, and that's not a secret either. DJT said he would get rid of the worst ones, but he's targeting all of them. This economy will tank when you try to pull every undocumented alien who are out working all the jobs Americans refuse to. Trump family have had tons of them working for them for close to 20 years, and when DJT became president they simply got cut loose after years of dedicated service. No help to get legalized, no help at all. He's the biggest hypocrite in the world and an embarrassment to this country. No one disagrees with deporting the criminals, but there's no prioritization to do that. There's simply the "get rid of them all" and "build the wall" mentality, and that will fail on many levels.
                    You are obviously not a Conservitive or Republican from the tone of your comment and are approaching this with a political slant. You are hitting all the DEMOCRATIC talking points. “The wall won’t work. He’s targeting all aliens (as he should be). No help to legalize them. He’s a hypocrite and embarrassment.”

                    For decades almost all of the people apprehended at the border were returned to Mexico voluntarily. These voluntary returns were not counted as deportations because the alien would simple admit entry without permission and be allowed to return to Mexico. A voluntary return is not a Deportation. In the late 90s early 2000s the Border Patrol was apprehending over a million illegal aliens per year (as high as 1.5 million) and almost all were returned voluntarily. Later during the Bush administration there was an expansion in the use of expedited removals. This is when someone was caught at entry (within 14 days of entry) is issued an expedited removal order (deportation order) by an immigration officer and removed to their country of origin. Obama expanded the use even further of Expedited Removals (a good thing) but this padded his deportation stats. So when he was claiming record deportation numbers he was actually increasing deportations at the border and decreasing them in the interior of the United States. So technically he had more deportations but actually fewer were removed from the US under Obama then Bush. It is a slight of hand. If Bush would have used Expedited Removals at the beginning of his term and at the same levels of Obama he would have been deporting over a million per year.

                    Don’t trust my word for it.. read the “conservative”LA times”

                    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...402-story.html

                    In the early days of Obama almost all of the cities/counties cooperated with ICE and turned over criminal illegal aliens. Throughout the Obama administration these cities/counties were emboldened and encouraged to stop cooperating with ICE. States like Arizona that enacted pro immigration enforcement laws were swiftly challenged in court while those that resisted were allowed to stop following immigration law with no penalty. Then in the Clackams County Lawsuit the Obama administration announced that Immigration Detainers were voluntary (they had always been required to turn over criminal illegal aliens when an immigration detainer was placed) and then even more jurisdictions refused to turn over criminal legal and illegal aliens over to ICE. Each year this resistance has increased and many hardcore criminal aliens have been released back onto the streets of America. So now we have entire states that refuse to cooperate with ICE and release criminal aliens and criminal illegal aliens to the street every day. Every day you can read (not in the main stream media of course) about illegal aliens that were not turned over to ICE years ago when first encountered by local LEOs (sometimes numerous arrests) that then go on to commit murder, rape, child rape or some other heinous crime. You can thank the Dems for those. So yes (Dems) they disagree with deporting criminal aliens and criminal illegal aliens. All over the US now in these sanctuary jurisdictions these liberal politicians have allocated millions and millions of tax payer dollars to pay for attorneys durning removal proceedings. San Francisco actually has immigration attorneys in the public defenders office that are on the county payroll. These attorneys are stretching out proceedings for years and tend to represent mostly criminal aliens released from prison.

                    I spent nearly a decade as a Border Patrol Agent and worked all along the Southwest border but was mainly stationed in San Diego (During Operation Gage Keeper). This included a buildup of agents and barriers in San Diego to push illegal aliens east and was very effective.The wall is needed but in my opinion is not the number one priority. The number one problem now is asylum law and the Flores settlement. Essentially any adult with a child (doesn’t have to be theirs) that claims fear of returning to their country of citizenship is essentially immune to our immigration laws and promptly released into the US. Maybe they show up to court and maybe they don’t. In the first two months of the year over 100K family units were released into the US and the pace is only picking up. We could easily have 900k or a million illegal aliens (or more) released into the US this year and without changes next year will be worse. Since 2014 less than 5 percent of these family units were removed from the US. The pathway with multiple appeals can take many years. Even when these aliens lose their case how do we remove them? Do we take the entire family into custody (the original mother and daughter illegal aliens plus the three kids she’s had since she arrived in the US)? People like you will say “she’s not a criminal” and shouldn’t be “arrested”. So essentially family units are immune to immigration law and one side would stop this today and one side won’t. Until we start sending these family units back their countries the numbers will only increase.

                    BTW... the numbers are not at the lowest in years... right now we are hitting 2005 numbers and by he end of the year will probably hit around 1.5 million which are the highest in history. Even Obama’s DHS Secretary calls this a crisis and he’s hardly a conservative. Add in that over 60 percent are Family units (and I’ve mentioned above how immigration laws don’t apply to them). Back in the late 90s and early 2000s (the peak of illegal immigration) about 95 percent arrested were adult Mexican males and were immediately returned to Mexico (most with a VR). No we have 60 plus percent or family units and being released. You don’t see that as a problem?
                    Last edited by Exbpa340; 03-30-2019, 12:08 PM.
                    “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

                    US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
                    DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Which brings me back to the point I've already made. Simply building a wall and attempting to kick EVERYONE out is putting a band-aid on a dam that's about to break. If you have millions of law-abiding illegals already in this country to make a better life for themselves and their children then come up with some comprehensive immigration reform. A process that is easier for the immigrants and beneficial to the US and its economy. You and I both know that the wall may slow them down, but either way they're coming, so come up with something that's going to improve the process long-term. All the threats about shutting the border down completely is what is causing the panic and the masses to run to the borders. It's unrealistic rhetoric and if it ever happened, it will tank the economy. You don't have to take my word for it, see what happens if it actually comes to fruition (although I don't think 45 has the power to do it).

                      I'm middle of the road in politics, but tend to lean a little more left than right. I think there needs to be a balance between the two. It doesn't take much research to know that DJT was a turd long before he entered the presidency and he will be a turd long after he leaves. If you want this country to start voting WAY left, DJT is the man to make that happen. I don't want to see far left politics dominating, but Trump is causing the younger generations to move that direction.

                      Bottom line I don't have the answers, but I know more walls and trying to kick everyone out isn't one of them. It's a knee jerk reaction and will be completely ineffective in the long term.
                      I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
                        Which brings me back to the point I've already made. Simply building a wall and attempting to kick EVERYONE out is putting a band-aid on a dam that's about to break. If you have millions of law-abiding illegals already in this country to make a better life for themselves and their children then come up with some comprehensive immigration reform. A process that is easier for the immigrants and beneficial to the US and its economy. You and I both know that the wall may slow them down, but either way they're coming, so come up with something that's going to improve the process long-term. All the threats about shutting the border down completely is what is causing the panic and the masses to run to the borders. It's unrealistic rhetoric and if it ever happened, it will tank the economy. You don't have to take my word for it, see what happens if it actually comes to fruition (although I don't think 45 has the power to do it).

                        I'm middle of the road in politics, but tend to lean a little more left than right. I think there needs to be a balance between the two. It doesn't take much research to know that DJT was a turd long before he entered the presidency and he will be a turd long after he leaves. If you want this country to start voting WAY left, DJT is the man to make that happen. I don't want to see far left politics dominating, but Trump is causing the younger generations to move that direction.

                        Bottom line I don't have the answers, but I know more walls and trying to kick everyone out isn't one of them. It's a knee jerk reaction and will be completely ineffective in the long term.
                        Millions of law abiding illegal aliens.....
                        1 - A significant amount of those millions of illegal aliens committed a crime (8USC1325 and 8USC1326) when they illegally entered or re-entered the US. Many of those millions (almost all that work) commit numerous other crimes connected to fraudulent documents, social security numbers, identity theft and other perjury crimes (only a big deal when an associate of Trump lies) on a daily basis.

                        2 - Do you have any clue about the legal immigration process? Probably not. The US already admits over one million (actually around 1.1 million) every year as immigrants (lawful permanent residents). Every year approx 3.6 million high schoolers graduate and enter the job market. So many high school graduates directly compete for employment with both legal and illegal aliens. How many do you want to allow to legally immigrate to the US every year? 5 million? 10 million? Or are you only for amnesty for those that have broken our laws (and continue to break our laws) and illegal entered or overstayed in the US. There are many legal immigrants that have waited years (even decades) to legally enter the country. So we should just reward those illegal aliens with amnesty and for those actually following the law essentially give them the middle finger.

                        3 - A wall/barrier is essential and will deter illegal immigration provided we don’t release everyone that makes it over, under or around it. A wall is not the entire plan but is part of an overall border security strategy.

                        There is a crisis is on the border.... like I said previously even the DHS Secretary under Obama Jeh Johnson said as much on MSNBC today. Jeh Johnson said “We are on pace this month for 100,000 apprehensions. The highest we saw on my watch was May 2014, 65,000. So this is a crisis.”


                        My back ground includes military and since 1997 I have been an Immigration Officer. During this time I have logged time as a Border Patrol Agent, an Immigration Officer with CIS (benefit side of immigration) and a Deportation Officer. There are many things wrong with our immigration system and the answer is definitely not amnesty. This would only increase the magnet. If we actually enforce the law and remove people in significant numbers this will deter many (not all) from even attempting to make the journey north.
                        Last edited by Exbpa340; 03-30-2019, 07:36 PM.
                        “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

                        US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
                        DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A significant amount of those millions of illegal aliens committed a crime (8USC1325 and 8USC1326) when they illegally entered or re-entered the US. Many of those millions (almost all that work) commit numerous other crimes connected to fraudulent documents, social security numbers, identity theft and other perjury crimes (only a big deal when an associate of Trump lies) on a daily basis.
                          They're using fraudulent info simply to try to work and provide. A method that's been accepted by Trump and many more so they could get solid work for pennies on the dollar in labor. I've worked tons of identity theft cases involving many foreign nationals from eastern Europe (Romanian, Armenian, etc.). While yes, latino immigrants are technically breaking the law for using fraudulent info and staying on US soil, to me there's a difference in those doing it simply to try to stay in the US and those who are using skimmers and stealing millions of dollars a year utilizing cloned cards. If the only crime they're committing is overstaying their welcome, but working everyday and contributing to our economy, I'd much rather deal with them.

                          ​​​​​​Do you have any clue about the legal immigration process? Probably not. The US already admits over one million (actually around 1.1 million) every year as immigrants (lawful permanent residents). Every year approx 3.6 million high schoolers graduate and enter the job market. So many high school graduates directly compete for employment with both legal and illegal aliens. How many do you want to allow to legally immigrate to the US every year? 5 million? 10 million? Or are you only for amnesty for those that have broken our laws (and continue to break our laws) and illegal entered or overstayed in the US. There are many legal immigrants that have waited years (even decades) to legally enter the country. So we should just reward those illegal aliens with amnesty and for those actually following the law essentially give them the middle finger.
                          My mother is from England. I've seen her side of the family wait for years and spend five figures trying to work on citizenship. It's a broken system. Funny, I don't see high schoolers out in the fields with fruit, vegetables. I don't see them working the Tyson chicken plant down from me. I don't see them brick laying, pouring concrete, nailing shingles on dozens of roofs on the billions of dollars in construction that's going on in my state right now. I haven't worked immigration, but I know that a bulk of the "illegals" you speak of are those that have overstayed their visas, and not the ones crossing. There's plenty of jobs that our high schoolers won't work that are available. Kick every single undocumented worker out right now and let's take a gamble. It's already cost the food market millions from California to Iowa. No one wants to say it, but we need the workers, so let's figure out a way to keep them here.

                          ​​​​​​A wall/barrier is essential and will deter illegal immigration provided we don’t release everyone that makes it over, under or around it. A wall is not the entire plan but is part of an overall border security strategy.
                          A wall seems to be the ONLY plan, that's the problem. It's a bandaid, and an ineffective one. You do realize that the federal government is still in litigation with over 80 (out of 300) cases from the 2006 wall additions under eminent domain correct? It's going to cost far more than $5B that Trump wants. Multiply that figure by 10 and you might start getting close. By the time that litigation settles we will probably be 2 or 3 presidents past Trump.
                          I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Seems that Hungary feels a border fence has reduced their problem.https://www.oann.com/hungarys-illega...k3Nwof0ZOWPDrg
                            Retired LASD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post

                              They're using fraudulent info simply to try to work and provide. A method that's been accepted by Trump and many more so they could get solid work for pennies on the dollar in labor. I've worked tons of identity theft cases involving many foreign nationals from eastern Europe (Romanian, Armenian, etc.). While yes, latino immigrants are technically breaking the law for using fraudulent info and staying on US soil, to me there's a difference in those doing it simply to try to stay in the US and those who are using skimmers and stealing millions of dollars a year utilizing cloned cards. If the only crime they're committing is overstaying their welcome, but working everyday and contributing to our economy, I'd much rather deal with them.

                              My mother is from England. I've seen her side of the family wait for years and spend five figures trying to work on citizenship. It's a broken system. Funny, I don't see high schoolers out in the fields with fruit, vegetables. I don't see them working the Tyson chicken plant down from me. I don't see them brick laying, pouring concrete, nailing shingles on dozens of roofs on the billions of dollars in construction that's going on in my state right now. I haven't worked immigration, but I know that a bulk of the "illegals" you speak of are those that have overstayed their visas, and not the ones crossing. There's plenty of jobs that our high schoolers won't work that are available. Kick every single undocumented worker out right now and let's take a gamble. It's already cost the food market millions from California to Iowa. No one wants to say it, but we need the workers, so let's figure out a way to keep them here

                              A wall seems to be the ONLY plan, that's the problem. It's a bandaid, and an ineffective one. You do realize that the federal government is still in litigation with over 80 (out of 300) cases from the 2006 wall additions under eminent domain correct? It's going to cost far more than $5B that Trump wants. Multiply that figure by 10 and you might start getting close. By the time that litigation settles we will probably be 2 or 3 presidents past Trump.
                              I currently oversee non-detained cases in removal proceedings. ICE only has so many beds so the far far majority of aliens currently in proceedings are not in detention. These cases can drag on for years. Countless appeals can take decades. If you think that they are a net positive to the economy you are welcome to your opinion but I have actually seen their tax returns. Seen illegal alien families of four tax returns where they pay (over the course of the entire year) $178 in federal taxes but get an $8,000 “return” (profit). Are you aware that Mexicans can claim nieces and nephews that live in Mexico as dependents? Yes they can. This kind of tax returns is the norm. Net profits of 6 thousand, 7 thousand, 8 thousand or more per year. If you look into the cost of education, healthcare (many aliens arrive with a kid or two and then have many more) and social programs. Yes they get WIC, yes they get welfare and many other government services. In my opinion they are a net negative to the economy.


                              The overwhelming majority of aliens encountered by ICE in the interior of the US are those that have illegally entered the country. They commit a ton of crimes from minor petty thefts to murders and rapes. Any estimates about there are more overstays vs illegal entries (EWI = enter without inspection) is a guess and is often used as a talking point against any further border security measures. From my experience one of two things (or a combination of both) is happening. 1 - Is that overstays are much more law abiding than EWIs (meaning EWIs commit many more crimes), 2 - There are more EWIs than overstays accounting for the difference in ICE arrests. It’s probably a combination of the two.

                              The system is not broken when it comes legal immigration. Just because someone that wants to make it to the US legally doesn’t means that they will or that they should. On this planet over a billion people (probably more) would come here if they could. There are very narrow ways to legally immigrate to the US and the majority are via family reunification. The current law states that any parent, spouse and unmarried child (under 21) of a US citizen can immigrate to the US without a significant wait (processing time for the visa). Children over 21 of a US citizen, married children of a US citizen, Spouse of lawful permanent residents (LPR) and unmarried children under 21, brothers or sisters of US citizens have a wait that can vary from a couple of years to over 20 years (brother/sister of a US citizen). Not everyone gets to come to the US. I assume that your mother’s family was probably a family 4th preference visa that can take many years. No real need to spend big dollars as you can do the paperwork yourself.

                              Some illegal aliens do work that Americans do not want to do at the offered wage. This could be combatted with either an increase in the wage or a legitimate guest worker program. Any savings in wages from the employer currently is generally passed on to the tax payer in the form of education, healthcare and social services (and tax return profits) for these illegal aliens. You can’t have both robust social programs ( the Dems want more) and open borders. It will not last and will bankrupt this country in no time. With automation in overdrive it’s just a matter of time until we will need much less unskilled labor. What will happen then when we have tens of millions (current legitimate estimates are 20 million plus) of unskilled and uneducated (average education of EWIs is 3-5th grade level) illegal aliens but no work. Maybe they will be all legalized (that’s what you want) by then and we will have to support them for the rest of their lives. The border is still open and by this time we may have 35 or 40 million and this doesn’t count their US citizen children that they have/will have since their illegal entry.


                              You don’t see what goes on behind the scene. Many many things have changed for the better with Trumps arrival. I fully support more barriers/walls on the border (I have worked in out of control border areas without barriers). It is a deterrent and is effective but needs to be followed up with mandatory detention.

                              Do you realize that we are on our way to apprehend over a million people on the border this year and 60 plus percent will be released into the US because they are family units or unaccompanied minors. Right now a caravan of around 20,000 is on its way north. What will the numbers be next year? 2 million apprehensions with 1.5 million released. What about the year after that?

                              The answer is not amnesty.
                              Last edited by Exbpa340; 03-31-2019, 01:09 PM.
                              “Right now I'm having amnesia and déjà vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.” - Steven Wright

                              US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
                              DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 11620 users online. 536 members and 11084 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X