300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios!

To the many I have conversed with over many years on here, I say farewell.I will delete my online accounts on the 15th.
    I have decided to do my best to "lesson my cyber fingerprint" (not an easy task in 2019- trust me). The TBL store is also closed on ebay- thanks for those who supported it as well.
    Be safe, do good works, and remember that without the sheepdogs, the wolves would be in through the door....
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Be safe, Brother.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Best wishes and be safe.
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Sorry to hear you are leaving....................

Stay safe
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

By the way- do any of you know where the information is within "here" to delete accounts?
          ironically, it is not under "accounts", nor "privacy", or anywhere else in settings that I've looked........
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Uh oh, someone going Federal?
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
              By the way- do any of you know where the information is within "here" to delete accounts?
              ironically, it is not under "accounts", nor "privacy", or anywhere else in settings that I've looked........
              As far as I know you can not delete..............try messaging OfficerDotCom or click on the moderator listed on the main page

https://forum.officer.com/member/1-officerdotcom

Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• swat_op506
                swat_op506 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Iowa

A lot of people have left. A few came back. Keep your options open.
              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• swat_op506
                swat_op506 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hell- I can't figure out HOW to shut it down. I've sent msg to mods- the mailbox is full, so I sent an email to O.com- no response. I guess I'm stuck here despite my intentions...

Best wishes and on to you and always stay safe.
              “This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Yeah, I come and go when I am bored of FB.

Comment

Once you are an O.com member, in the words of The Eagles, ...You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"...LOL!!

Seriously, there no account setting to close your account... WTF????

SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

Comment

Later days!

Comment

Stay safe brother, I came here from your ebay post

Comment

All the best, Brother, I understand and support you in your decision.
                        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Sorry to hear that your leaving

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4715 users online. 189 members and 4526 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X