300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

My friend emailed me his story that happened the other night.

"I was on my way to pick up my girlfriend late tonight from work at her late night bar job... I needed to stop on the way and get some fuel, I pulled up next to this sketchy looking dude who was finishing up filling up his tank. When he was pulling out the nozzle he must have still had his hand on the trigger because he sprayed petrol all over himself, but mainly his arm... anyway, I tried not to look at him because he was sketch.

He went in to pay and came right out just as I was finishing up, he got into his car and started it. Now I don't know what the **** he did, but I presume he lit a cigarette because his whole left arm exploded into flames, he obviously shat himself and slammed on the accelerator, driving through this s**** fence next to the petrol station.

The attendant and I ran over there to see if the dude was ok, he rolled around for a bit and the fire was out by the time we got there. Just as this happened a police car happened to be driving past and they came over to help out or so I thought.

It was so ****** up, after all this **** the police had the nerve to fine him for having an unlicensed fire arm!"

well man, that is very unfortunate, sometimes bad situations ie a vehicle broken down, disabled, etc. resulted in the finding of violations like this...I hope the individual is ok , was he/her intoxicated or under the influence of something?

Comment

It's probably bad that I laughed at that.....

Anyways, if he didn't want to get a fine for having an unlicensed firearm, he should have gone and got a license for it. Boohoo, so he's a dumb.*** x 2
      Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

lol @ unlicensed '' fire arm '' i got it ..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by finaljustice View Post
          well man, that is very unfortunate, sometimes bad situations ie a vehicle broken down, disabled, etc. resulted in the finding of violations like this...I hope the individual is ok , was he/her intoxicated or under the influence of something?

Good God....

Y'all do know that this is a joke right? Heck, The same thing is somewhere in the jokes forum on this board.

Comment

+1 for morning coffee......
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

Heh.... good one.

Comment

Haha. I'm sorry for whoever I made look less than genius. It went right over my head the first time I read it too so don't feel too bad. I don't consider myself dumb either.

People are hating me right now, I know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Conner View Post
                  My friend emailed me his story that happened the other night.

"I was on my way to pick up my girlfriend late tonight from work at her late night bar job... I needed to stop on the way and get some fuel, I pulled up next to this sketchy looking dude who was finishing up filling up his tank. When he was pulling out the nozzle he must have still had his hand on the trigger because he sprayed petrol all over himself, but mainly his arm... anyway, I tried not to look at him because he was sketch.

He went in to pay and came right out just as I was finishing up, he got into his car and started it. Now I don't know what the **** he did, but I presume he lit a cigarette because his whole left arm exploded into flames, he obviously shat himself and slammed on the accelerator, driving through this s**** fence next to the petrol station.

The attendant and I ran over there to see if the dude was ok, he rolled around for a bit and the fire was out by the time we got there. Just as this happened a police car happened to be driving past and they came over to help out or so I thought.

It was so ****** up, after all this **** the police had the nerve to fine him for having an unlicensed fire arm!"
                  Kinda like my friend who was just driving along and hit a wild turkey. The turkey flipped into the air and just so happened to land on the hood of a passing Troop car. The Trooper immediatly turned around and pulled my friend over and gave him a ticket!!! When he asked why he was cited the trooper explained..."for flipping the bird".

Yeah...kinda stupid but Im bored.
                  And the road becomes my bride.

Comment

Ahahahaha, well then I guess it's good that I laughed at that.....
                    I totally didn't even pay attention to the fire arm thing....I was too busy laughing at the fact that there are people out there that do that sort of thing....
                    Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

I had a call like that one day.

We got the tape from the gas station and everything. Really Scary!!

Comment

Originally posted by cst.sb View Post

LOL! a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by cst.sb View Post

Wham! music is a felony. that is all. pleas ego about posting now.
                          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                          Oscar Wilde

Comment

If anyone has not visited 10-7.com then you need to. There is some funny stuff on there.
                            "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. ~Otto Bismarck

"Don't put yourself in a position to investigate yourself" ~CommonSense

"Now, what is the rule?" "Protect myself at all times."

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3061 users online. 188 members and 2873 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X