300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raving Cravings....

Do you ever get a sweet tooth or particular cravings? And if/when you do get a craving, if it's something you don't have in the fridge or cabinet, do you go out and buy it right then and there or just forget all about it?

Steve, Dino, Summer, JB, Gubby, and any other Philly area folks...

Favorite kind of Tastykake?

I have this incedible urge for butterscotch krimpets. My mouth is watering....and my tongue is wagging! [Wink]
    Steve

Comment

My wife tried apple pie a la mode for the first time when she was pregnant...

I then showed her how to get the poor man's version: McDonalds apple pie with some soft serve ice cream.

From then until she squeezed the little munchkin out, we couldn't pass by a McDonalds without stopping for an apple pie and ice cream.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FRIGGIN' MCDONALDS THERE ARE IN THE LA AREA?! Too many...
      A closed mouth gathers no foot. --Unknown

Comment

I'd say what I have a craving for, but one of the mods would edit my post.
        RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Definitely Butterscotch Krimpets!!!! Better than all the other TastyKake products put together!
          In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Cheesecake. Homemade, not the Jell-O mix and chill kind, either. And it HAS to be eaten as God intended.....
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I second the cheesecake!! A fresh homemade strawbwerry cheesecake!!!
              In an emergency a store bought Baby Watson will suffice.
              " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

EVNINGS! Get hold of yourself man! er uh I didn't mean it thatway. . .

KK, is somebody pregnant?????? [Eek!]
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Sigh...all of that sounds good, but I'm trying to shrink more for the physical agility test.

Chocolate Milk is my downfall.

Comment

Chocolate milk? I thought it was jello!
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Don:
                      KK, is somebody pregnant?????? [Eek!]

Don! Bite your tongue! Oh hell no, not this lady. I'm done having babies.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by shooter1201:
                        Chocolate milk? I thought it was jello!

I don't eat jello...but I might play in it.

[ 08-21-2002, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

I used to love pecan pie. I could not go a couple days without one or a slice of one but now I do not crave anything. I do like the occassional bowl of strawberry marble icecream.

Klar
                          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Favorite kind of Tastykake?[/QB][/QUOTE]

krimpets, and cream filled coffee cakes, and the chocolate cupcakes with the white frosting and chocolate strip down the middle yummm

omg I want some now!!!!!! WHY DOESNT IOWA HAVE THEM??????? its torture!!!!
                            Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

Sandie,

Do you still have someone who sends them to you on a regular basis? I send boxes of them down to Tennessee and New Orleans because my brothers love them so much.

I just threw two boxes in the freezer this evening because the kids lost interest in them and I don't want them to go to waste. Bought them 2 days ago (Butterscotch Krimpets and Peanutbutter Kandy Kakes) and they haven't even opened the box. They'll stay fresh for awhile in the freezer.

If you and klar need someone to send ya some, just say the word and I'd be more than happy to get what ya want and mail them out. Just don't order anything from their website - it's much too expensive.

http://www.tastykake.com

[ 08-21-2002, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4743 users online. 341 members and 4402 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X