300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI warrant on Stone last Friday

Surprised no one has made a post on the FBI caper on Stone this past Friday...Personally I think it was way out of line and if the FBI felt a SWAT team was needed they obviously weren't concerned of any dangers considering CNN was across the street...Who ever notified CNN needs to be fired.
    Retired LASD

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
    Surprised no one has made a post on the FBI caper on Stone this past Friday...Personally I think it was way out of line and if the FBI felt a SWAT team was needed they obviously weren't concerned of any dangers considering CNN was across the street...Who ever notified CNN needs to be fired.
    Just another reason (added to a long list) that makes the FBI look like the enforcement arm of the Democratic Party. It seems that lying to the FBI (and obstruction) is only a crime if you are a Republican. Democrats seem to get a free pass.
    “There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.” - Steven Wright

US Army MP (95B) 1992-1997
    DOJ Agent/ DHS Officer 1997 to Present

Comment

• ForzaMilan
      ForzaMilan commented
      Editing a comment
      Stones is still innocent until a jury of his peers finds him guilty. Let the system we took an oath to uphold take its course.

As for this, it was a search warrant. Banging on the door...I didn't see any weapons drawn. No raid jackets. No tactical stick going in (you can see they are all trying to catch up to each other in the beginning of the clip) As far as I am concerned, it is just another scumbag, I mean defendant, going the courthouse in the morning and out on bail at the end of the day.

Aren't we all supposed to be on the law enforcement side? Don't let political partisanship get in the way of how we do/ view our jobs.

• Exbpa340
      Exbpa340 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am in one of the most political law enforcement positions in the US government and I have been in complete shock of what the FBI has done over the last 3 years. If you are blinded to how partisan the FBI has become then I don’t know what to tell you.

Stone may or may not be guilty but in similar cases where these are white collar crimes, a man without a valid passport, no criminal history, very little money (he’s broke) and very recognizable the FBI would allow the individual to turn himself in. That’s not what happened. Instead they decided to alert CNN (friendly media) and send 29 Agents (17 vehicles). Seems like a circus to me.

Did the FBI charge Hilary with obstruction or lying? Nope.. in fact they were writing the exoneration letter months before she was interviewed. Did they charge Abiden or Mills, they lied numerous times to the FBI. Nope, they were actually given immunity and Mills was allowed to act as Clinton’s legal council during Clinton’s interview with the FBI.

How about Comey and Mcabe for perjury and leaking classified documents? Nothing yet.

Why weren’t the same kind of pressure cutthroat techniques used on the Dems?

Seems pretty partisan to me.

It was absolutely ridiculous. Not only FBI, but Fort Lauderdale PD was there also. A 66 y/o gossiper does not qualify for a SWAT raid. We couldn't use SWAT on much more serious incidents because the intel just wasn't there for a threat. Expba is exactly right. Pathetic. CNN is part of that conspiracy.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Yep. If he was a Dem, they would have called him and had him surrender with his attorney. Why wasn’t Hilary...never mind.

If THIS doesn’t alert you to the way things are going in the US, you really need to become aware.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Famous
        But
        Incompetent
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Maybe it's because of the two points below in his indictment. Sounds like he threatened to kill a witness.

13. "STONE told Person 2 that Person 2 should do a 'Frank Pentangeli' before HPSCI in order to avoid contradicting STONE's testimony. Frank Pentangeli is a character in the film The Godfather: Part II, which both STONE and Person 2 had discussed, who testifies before a congressional committee and in that testimony claims not to know critical information that he does in fact know."

14. "On or about April 9, 2018, STONE wrote in an email to Person 2, 'You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.' STONE also said he would 'take that dog away from you," referring to Person 2's dog. On or about the same day, STONE wrote to Person 2, 'I am so ready. Let's get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].'"

Comment

• Exbpa340
            Exbpa340 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no problem with Stone being indicted as he seems like a shady fellow but the left has just as many shady lying scumbags but they all get a free pass.

Still waiting on the indictments/arrest warrants for Clinton, Mills, Abedim, Comey, Mcabe, Strzok, Page and a wild variety of other Clintonistas.

Stone had been saying for quite a while that he was going to jail. Then the GJ meets for the first time in quite a while on Thursday.

And when have others who have been indicted been picked up? On Fridays.

CNN would have been incredibly negligent not to have a crew out at Stone's house early Friday morning.
          This Space For Rent

Comment

CNN should NOT have been there. If Stone was SO deadly to LE, why were they invited? Pure Kabuki Theatre.

Comment

If that’s all they had, those two chest beating comments... it looks bad for the FBI.

But i wasnt there and I have not be part of the investigation.
              semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by Exbpa340 View Post

Just another reason (added to a long list) that makes the FBI look like the enforcement arm of the Democratic Party. It seems that lying to the FBI (and obstruction) is only a crime if you are a Republican. Democrats seem to get a free pass.

+1
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Langford PR
                  Langford PR commented
                  Editing a comment
                  IMHO I also believe that if the FBI/DOJ had handled the Clinton investigation properly and prosecuted the pantsuit **** ......… the left in this country might never have gotten Trump as potus in the first place. A heck of a lot of people voted for Trump in the general election just because of who he had as an opponent, me included.

Roger got what he deserved, they should have ambushed the house. Anyone that has contact with Assange/Russia is capable of anything; up to treason. This POS needs to put under the jail. I like the comments about "what about this and what about that". The question is did he do it or not.

Comment

• RGDS
                  RGDS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  According to more recent news reports Assange is a very mentally disturbed individual. This possibly explains his lack of personal hygene and general anarchist view of things.

This isn’t rhetorical, but can Roger Stone actually commit treason? Like for real? Don’t you need to be in government to do that? Some political hack in hand made shoes just doesn’t strike me as the type to ever be close enough to a thing of value for a treasonous act. Like, sure he could have worked with the Russians but that’s like that spy ring a couple of years ago that was here for a decade and never got beyond a Wikipedia page’s worth inner working knowledge. It’d be funny if weren’t so tragic.
                  Last edited by RGDS; 01-28-2019, 11:39 PM. Reason: Wardrobe malfunctions...

• scotty_appleton814
                  scotty_appleton814 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A person does not need to be in the government to commit treason. Just found this quick definition, "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

• RGDS
                  RGDS commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know that. But like I said, Roger Stone doesn’t inspire the image of a traitor...unless it’s crimes against fashion. I just can’t take him serious. He comes off as a fool. Now, homie who was the Director of the DIA... working with Russia. That looks more it. Michael Flynn is d*mn lucky he isn’t facing treason charges.

If he has violated the law throw the book at him. Am I the only one who laughed at the story CNN gave about how they caught an FBI raid at 6 AM? "Instinct led us to get footage of Roger Stone arrest".

Comment

Originally posted by retired137 View Post
                  Roger got what he deserved, they should have ambushed the house. Anyone that has contact with Assange/Russia is capable of anything; up to treason. This POS needs to put under the jail. I like the comments about "what about this and what about that". The question is did he do it or not.
                  Advocating the MURDER of someone, without question one of your stupider posts...and that's not saying much...

Comment

I don’t like this one bit.
                    the current, unreal world -- where politics deeply infuse law enforcement -- prosecutors use brute force to send a message of terror to innocent defendants. Like all defendants at the time of arrest, Roger Stone is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
                    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

The Nazis did the same thing...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10355 users online. 306 members and 10049 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X