300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago officers played Russian Roulette

The recent incident where the off duty female St. Louis officer was shot and killed by a on duty officer seems Tto indicate they were both playing Russian Roulette with the officers gun...How GD stupid can these officers be...
    Last edited by Retired96; 01-26-2019, 09:37 PM.
    Retired LASD

There is much more to this than is being released. MUCH more.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I doubt we'll ever know the truth since the victim is dead. But my guess would be a love triangle among the officers. I've seen this intradepartmental crap go sideways too many times...fortunately never with fatal consequences.

Then again, maybe they really just got together in the middle of the night while two of them were on duty to play a fun round of Russian roulette.

Comment

I don’t think it’s stupidity. There’s way more to this story.
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
          I don’t think it’s stupidity. There’s way more to this story.
          absolutely
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

***St. Louis PD not Chicago PD.

Comment

I worked midnights once. Boredom is a real thing and walking foot patrol down a county road for one block (a full mile) and back up sounds like a good idea at 0306 hours.

Playing with loaded firearms? No.

I do not believe ANY part of this story, especially the 3rd officer who just walked away while the other two reenactment the Deer Hunter‽ what kinda cops do they hire out there?
              semper destravit

Comment

As I said...there is much more to this. Let’s see how transparent SLPD is...
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Don't know why I wrote Chicago PD..Maybe because I had just watched the latest episode of Chicago PD before I made my post..
                  Retired LASD

Comment

Apparently the victim got married to another fellow SLPD officer in October. I wonder if he was on duty or off duty when the shooting occurred...and why he wasn't invited to the party...

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                      Apparently the victim got married to another fellow SLPD officer in October. I wonder if he was on duty or off duty when the shooting occurred...and why he wasn't invited to the party...
                      Another **** show you really didn't want to be a part of.................
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I have been to a few police shift parties that got pretty sporty, but nobody was playing with loaded guns . . .

Like everybody else has observed, there's probably a lot more to this story and it will be interesting to see how much is ever released to the public

Comment

The original story I read indicated they were at her place. A corrected version this morning said it was at the shooter's residence. The victim was off-duty and visiting.

I don't know that the full, real story will ever come out, but it's like my grandmother used to tell me: "Nothing good's happening after midnight."

Comment

just saw the booking photo, looks like he took some punches

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
                            just saw the booking photo, looks like he took some punches
                            It's my understanding that those injuries were self-inflicted. There have been reports that after he took the injured officer to the hospital he head-butted the back windshield of his cruiser hard enough to shatter the glass and require medical treatment.

For all I care, this POS can play some more Russian Roulette with a fully loaded revolver pointed at his OWN head.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7281 users online. 301 members and 6980 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X