300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a Change

After 4 and a half years, I've been offered a job with another agency, A LOT closer to home. I've got 2 more shifts, then its time to load up and move back closer to home.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Change is good. At least that's been my experience.
    You can always tell when a man is well informed- his views are pretty much like your own.

-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Comment

Good to go...................
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Hope you're ready...We're not too busy right now, but when it starts getting warmer it will be call to call all day and the shootings and fire poker stabbings will start.
        "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
        -Sun Tzu

Comment

As long as you don’t lose your G-14...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes, Rudy. I hope you really like your new opportunity.
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks. Just finished up FTO Saturday. Now I'm riding solo.

And don't worry, I'll never lose my G-14 status.
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

G-14. That’s the stuff!
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I sympathize with you. I ended up ~ 1500 miles from my parents and majority of my relatives about 44 years ago. MIGHT have been able to pack up and move back, and contemplated it a FEW times for the 1st year+, but married local, had several kids, owned 3 homes, and made it to full pension, so here I sit!
                    Hope life is good for you!!
                    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                    "Smile" - no!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4288 users online. 162 members and 4126 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X