300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Metro P.D. drug policy

I live in New York and am interested in applying for the Las Vegas Metro P.D. I meet all the basic requirements, however, I am concerned as far as there drug policy for recruits. Does anyone know the mandatory time period from the last time one has used an illegal substance to the time that you apply? For some reason I have a feeling that the time period is 3 years, after reading some of the possibel questions on their polygraph. Any information would be great! thanks guys

You might have better luck asking this in the Nevada forum.
    Complete write up of the process with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) - http://forums.officer.com/t187923/

Comment

Originally posted by sik70ss View Post
      I live in New York and am interested in applying for the Las Vegas Metro P.D. I meet all the basic requirements, however, I am concerned as far as there drug policy for recruits. Does anyone know the mandatory time period from the last time one has used an illegal substance to the time that you apply? For some reason I have a feeling that the time period is 3 years, after reading some of the possibel questions on their polygraph. Any information would be great! thanks guys
      Here are the agency's requirements. The entire website! You can e-mail them and they will happily respond.

http://www.lvmpd.com/employment/hiring.html
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3074 users online. 153 members and 2921 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X