Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man with guns arrested on college campus... MY college campus :/

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/04/25/Hi...uns_in_U.shtml

I attend USF and live about a quarter of a mile off campus, about a mile from the USFPD station where this incident took place. Glad to know that the USFPD is keeping us safe! BTW we got an email notice this morning.....

wow.. talk about hitting home. good to see effective police responce.
    -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

I fail to see how this is scary. The guy had a gun, but threatened no one. IMHO, it might be a bit of an overreaction to the VT shootings.

Comment

The story indicates he was a licensed CCW holder, the hand gun was for his personal protection and the shot gun was in his trunk. If not for the ridicules stipulation in Florida law that disarms and causes otherwise law abiding citizens to become more vulnerable to criminals just because they happen to be in the parking lot of place that has college classrooms, this guy would not be cluttering the criminal justice system with his realistically unjustified arrest.

Had he been in the parking lot of Wal-Mart instead of a college campus, even though people congregate at both, this would be a non-issue…as it should be.
        Fear not the armed citizen but rather the government that tries to disarm him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3803 users online. 202 members and 3601 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X