300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let me explain

I was involved in a peacefull protest in canada about two months ago.
    After about an hour the riot police circled us and started a mass arrestation.
    I was outside in an icestorm for 3hours waiting to be arrested(more were outside for 5hours)I saw the police beat an innocent child and her mother and arrest(forcefully) a handicapped man.
    I was then put on a city bus with tie wraps on(I have nerve damage as a result)for 5hours I had to sit there.
    One girl without tie wraps was able to get the name of the officers but they took it away(illegal)
    When I was finally brought to jail my medication(which I need to breath)was taken away from me(illegal)

7hours later I was out and charged with "unlawfull assembly" a law which soon might be abolished because it is unconstitutional

please dont close this topic or ban me.

Don't believe you.

As I am not a moderator I will simply suggest that you go cry on a forum that will give you some sympathy; I doubt you will receive any here.

If you are just a trouble making troll then be gone!

Anyone find it odd these malcontents all arrived here together?
    "Speed is fine, but accuracy is final"--Bill Jordan

Comment

Sorry about your bad luck, there punkboy, but you're looking in the wrong place for sympathy...you'll find it somewhere in the dictionary between s*** and syphillus.

Now, go to one of your cop hating, militant boards and spread your stories of woe and despair because we're already sick of hearing them.

Diatribe closed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4440 users online. 315 members and 4125 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X