300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap!

Hey genius! WAY TO GO! really its not like officers are on this website or anything. Just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Will View Post
      The one excuse that worked for me was "Sir, Im about to crap in my pants, Im heading to the nearest rest stop"
      That one never worked on me. "I can write really fast, if you need me to."
      Space for rent .........

Comment

People like this are just more evidence that in America, responsibility is becoming a thing of the past.
        Space for rent .........

Comment

To be completely honest, the one who was very honest about screwing up is the one I let go. Pulled one over for running a red light right in front of me...first thing he said was "Officer, I'm a complete dumb*****, and my head was right up my ***** on that one, I'm so sorry for running the red light." I checked him and let him go. Honesty works with me. It's the "what the hell you stop me for" or "I didn't run that red light, you're just pickin' on me" are the ones who get the STROKE!
          Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Once had an idiot LEO on a local TV segment showing the public how our level three holsters work. How's that for idiocy?
            For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
            Faith issues
            Challenging hardcore atheism
            Reasonable Faith

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5590 users online. 334 members and 5256 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X