Comment

Originally posted by ksadek
      Yeah.... the page doesn't work either.
      I noticed that too.

Comment

http://www.videonewslive.com/view/65745/email

I think this is it... follow it to fox video launcher then to video

Comment

What a scumbag. Hey - don't worry about obeying the law, just skirt by on a technicality. And nevermind the fact that the traffic laws are meant to keep you and your family safe......

Legal advice from former courier drivers that sound like they are 12 is always the best source, too.
          For every one hundred men you send us,
          Ten should not even be here.
          Eighty are nothing but targets.
          Nine of them are real fighters;
          We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
          Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
          And he will bring the others back.

Comment

How stupid!

I like how the anchorwoman says something about "if you didn't do it"-- like the people who didn't do it aren't going to ty to use those excuses now.

Unfortunately people aren't honest enough anymore-- the honest people wouldn't need those excuses...because they would except the fact they were doing something wrong.

The DISHONEST people are the ones who are going to use that information to try to get out of tickes-- not like they're going to learn their lesson then.

Blah. That annoys me.

Comment

The one excuse that worked for me was "Sir, Im about to crap in my pants, Im heading to the nearest rest stop"
              It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not

Comment

I love it...

"You have to be able to confront your accuser in a criminal trial..."

Okay, that's true...but when did traffic tickets get taken to a criminal trial?

More importantly than that, when did a traffic citation get bumped from a civil infraction to a criminal charge?

What an idiot.
                A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

hehe, they want you to reschedule your hearing in hopes the officer won't show up. It seems to be an age old tale, but I know that if I failed to appear for one of my summary hearings, I just might be looking for a new job.
                  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Comment

This type of crap just gives me more incentive to write tickets.
                    What Delta said x2

Comment

Doesn't rescheduling just give the Officer some O.T.?

Comment

Originally posted by normal1 View Post
                        Doesn't rescheduling just give the Officer some O.T.?
                        Sure does. The rescheduling trick is an old wives tale. Even if the cop is on vacation, the court should be notified by the PD and reschedule when he's back.

The ONLY valid argument made by the guy is getting all the paperwork with valid dates on it. Even so, regarding RADAR- in NJ, the unit is a BACKUP to MY estimate of speed. You don't need a radar unit to write a speeding ticket. My eyes are never "out of date" or need a calibration.
                        What Delta said x2

Comment

What we learned in Driver's Ed way back when was three things; never give the Officer some corny excuse(they have heard so many as it is), never try to bribe your way out of a ticket, like slipping a $10 or $20 out under your license, and above all, never challenge the Officer's intelligence or observation. If you think he is wrong, take it to traffic court!

If you cooperate and keep civil, the Officer may let you off with just a warning. But the best way to avoid a ticket is to drive within the scope of the law in the first place! Simple as that.

Some kook ever tried to tell me he was about to crap his pants; I'd tell him he's going to have more than just that to deal with if he keeps driving recklessly(a bigger mess, for one).
                          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

If I ever get pulled over for speeding, my plan has always been to say I have no excuse, other than I wanted to get there faster, and be apologetic. (without being flippant) How would that go over?

Comment

I did actually let one person go because as I stood there talking to them I could smell the distinct odor of poopy coming from their vehicle. It was not pleasent, a 34 in a 25 is not worth that. HAHA
                              Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
                              I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
                              Originally posted by weinerdog2000
                              as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4225 users online. 250 members and 3975 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X