300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Corny Coffee Comparision

Okay. Cops and coffee. Kinda like eggs and salt. Peanut butter and jelly.

How do you take yours?

A law enforcement issue? Yes indeed. Some of my best training came over a cup.
    Black
    27.93%
    Cream
    9.01%
    Cream and sweetener
    27.93%
    Just sweetener
    5.41%
    Hot tea
    1.80%
    Cappucino with whipped cream, sugar or whatever
    2.70%
    Flavored creamer
    3.60%
    Espresso
    1.80%
    Iced coffee
    3.60%
    Some other weiner beverage, like soda pop or water
    16.22%
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Just say no to fufu coffee.

That would be a mocha latte with extra foam or some other combination.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

If I'm "out for coffee", as in socializing and usually with other estrogen, I'll drink the frufru ****. (I'm relatively young, it's the 'hip' thing these days.....)

If I'm at work, alone, driving...bottom of the pot black.
      Last edited by amblnc38; 04-22-2007, 12:03 AM.
      Considerably.....

83.9 on the Jeff Co. test! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by amblnc38
        If I'm at work, alone, driving...bottom of the pot black.
        nothing like a bit of road spackle to start your day. i'm the same way... but of course its jailhouse coffee so its the bottom of the barrel anyways.

Comment

One cream, two sugars.

Good way to start the shift with your platoon. Coffee and laughs go together.

Comment

I've got a seroius coffee addiction, straight black. (Funny, as I read this, I just picked up my 4th cup of the day and it's only 1135 hrs on my daywork tour..........)
            A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.
            George S. Patton

Comment

Im all for sludge to get the shift going. But I do love me so fufu coffie!

Venti Chinamon Dolche Late with extra whip please! LOL

Comment

So no one else with the hot tea love? I'll have coffee if I go somewhere for breakfast, but if I drink a lot or if I'm drinking it to keep me goin it gives me the shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper
                  Yes indeed. Some of my best training came over a cup.
                  Yep. Nothing like sitting around with the Old Dogs learning the ropes while you learned how to drink the Ranger Coffee. (I think this is similar to Road Spackle, except the guys in my unit had adapted the recipe from the Rangers-they would FILL the basket with coffee grounds, wet it, mash it down, fill and wet again, etc until it was packed full like a packed cup of brown sugar-then run a pot through. The stuff was so thick you could stand up a spoon in it almost. Good stuff...)
                  "Duty, then, is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less" R.E. Lee

Comment

Black with Sweet & Low.
                    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by UH60fixer
                      Yep. Nothing like sitting around with the Old Dogs learning the ropes while you learned how to drink the Ranger Coffee. (I think this is similar to Road Spackle, except the guys in my unit had adapted the recipe from the Rangers-they would FILL the basket with coffee grounds, wet it, mash it down, fill and wet again, etc until it was packed full like a packed cup of brown sugar-then run a pot through. The stuff was so thick you could stand up a spoon in it almost. Good stuff...)
                      How can people drink that stuff? I can't do watered down black coffee. The best I can do is a take my coffee regular. (One cream, one sugar.)

Comment

OK, I'll be the one weirdo. I never touch the stuff. All I drink is water and the occasional Gatorade. I still go to coffee and "debreif" with the rest of the crew, just don't dump the high octane stuff into my veins.
                        Originally posted by kontemplerande
                        Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Tea here..... Dunkin's "Great One" Milk and 3 splenda generally 3-4 of them per night

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.Davis
                            Im all for sludge to get the shift going. But I do love me so fufu coffie!

Venti Chinamon Dolche Late with extra whip please! LOL
                            HAHA!!! Thats what I get but usually with one or two extra shots!!!
                            "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Comment

Best coffee to get yoy going is from the bakeries in NYC's Chinatown....good strong coffee with light cream.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6370 users online. 373 members and 5997 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X