Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeanG
    replied
    That's not impressive. Now if they were flying a plane and they were that drunk...

Leave a comment:

• Desert DPS
    replied
    Those numbers are incredible. The highest I ever got was a .333. I can't imagine how bad a .74 would be. And .995?

Leave a comment:

• itnstalln
    replied
    Originally posted by co911 View Post
    A staff member at county Detox told me that Colorado's record was .995. Yep, you read that right...
    HA, was their breath flammable?

Leave a comment:

• co911
    replied
    A staff member at county Detox told me that Colorado's record was .995. Yep, you read that right...

Leave a comment:

• TP Dynamic
    replied
    That puts a whole new meaning to the, "I'm too drunk to walk so I'll drive home."

WOW!

Leave a comment:

• ksadek
    replied
    Originally posted by SRT936
    I routinely see .30+ and even the occasional .40+. The Wisconsin state record for OWI is .74 (and survived).
    So, I'm guessing in a ho-dunk town... or down by me in Madison...?

Leave a comment:

• driven2theedge
    replied
    Worst I ever had was .321 - But the A**hole had a 3 and a 5 year old with him.

Leave a comment:

• (S)Sgt Elmer
    replied
    Originally posted by SRT936
    I routinely see .30+ and even the occasional .40+. The Wisconsin state record for OWI is .74 (and survived).
    This is not terribly surprising - getting anhiliated is taken very seriously here.

Leave a comment:

• SRT936
    replied

Leave a comment:

• itnstalln
    replied
    I've seen a .7 before, in the hosptial, pt. quite sick but not dead. I remember thinking that takes alot of practice.

Leave a comment:

• ray8285
    replied
    Supposedly there is a .6 BAC at the Type II school in MO. Never seen but I have heard about it.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by 10-97UPD
    She is probably a .25 by noon everyday.
    At least..... Probably sitting at the local Legion or VFW sucking them down starting around 8AM or so......with all the night shift folks....

Leave a comment:

• 10-97UPD
    replied
    She is probably a .25 by noon everyday.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by TX Heat
    Anybody know how much her bail will be?

Originally posted by ksadek
    After the April 10 arrest in Redmond, King County jail records show Jarrett was booked at 4:54 p.m. and released after posting $500 bail at 8:16 p.m.

After the April 11 arrest, Jarrett first was taken to Evergreen Hospital, where she had to be restrained with soft wrist restraints and was combative, according to a Patrol report.
    She then was booked into the King County jail at 5:43 p.m. and released after posting $500 bail at 12:48 a.m. last Thursday, jail records indicate.

Both arrests now have been combined into a single prosecution, with her arraignment on the two DUI charges set for 8:45 a.m. Monday in the Redmond Courthouse of King County District Court.
    Looks like she posted 1K (500 after each arrest) and is out on bond......

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by ksadek
    registered a 0.47 percent blood-alcohol reading.
    Hmmm.....something to shoot for during Police Week this year.....

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5466 users online. 334 members and 5132 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X