300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identity?

Quick question. Do any of you hide/cover any marks, scars, etc. on your body so you are not easily identified off-duty, or even on duty? Sorry if this question was brought up in the past. I did a search and didn’t find much information about it. Thanks in advance.

No but on occasion I have been known to wear a mullet wig and bubba teeth while attending public meetings. I also got drunk once and went streaking through a known drug area. That was fun, I think the dealers were laughing at me, not with me.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

No tats, marks or scars for me. But from day one, I made it a point not to look like an off duty cop, when i was off duty.(does that make sense?) Whatever the other male cops were wearing, I wore the opposite.(no, not dresses)

Never wore a mustache(shaved it off before the academy) to this day, never grew it back. Never carried a "fanny pack." Never, wore 501 blue jeans, conservative sneakers, and t-shirt. Never got the "three bubble gum" hair cut special at the local barber.

I still get a kick out of walking through a shopping mall, and ID'ing the off duty cops
      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Unless I worked UC, why would I be concerned with being recognized on-duty or off-duty?

I'm easy to recognize on-duty, I'm the one with stripes on my shirt sleeves. And my name is on my uniform too.
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3902 users online. 178 members and 3724 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X