300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People these days....

Tonight I came across a very unpleasant person....I gotta run along for now hence I will return tomorrow to tell you guys about what had happened tonight....Gawwwwd, people these days...
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Hah, that is a pad post if I ever saw one, as is this! Sorry!!

Comment

Mornin' everyone. =)

Like I promised, I'm going to tell you what happened last night.

My car needed a car wash really bad. So I pull into a gas station to put gas in my tank and to wash my car. After the car wash, I took a towel to clean the hub-cap. My hands were black and dirty and I wanted to wash my hands before I took off. It was about 2000 and I was the last car wash customer. I go up to the man and point at the women's bathroom and ask, "Is that bathroom open to the public? May I use the bathroom?" He says, "I'm sorry, ma'am. We're closed. You can't use the bathroom." I'm standing there just looking at him saying, "Okaaaaaaaaaaay." I turn around and he goes, "Excuse me, ma'am. Didn't you just get a car wash here? Okay, I'll let you use the bathroom, since you washed your car here. Come back, I'll let you use the bathroom." I turned around and said, "No, no. Go home. You're closed. I'm fine. I'll just never come back here"

SOOOOoooo, basically, he was saying SINCE I got a car wash at HIS gas station he was going LET me use the bathroom.

Comment

He hurt my feelings yesterday.

Comment

Why in the world let some little thing like THAT bother you?

Chill, baby chill. You're gonna give yourself an ulcer sweatin' the small stuff! [Frown]
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

quote:
            SOOOOoooo, basically, he was saying SINCE I got a car wash at HIS gas station he was going LET me use the bathroom.

He's not in the public restroom business. He's in the gas and carwash business. He has the restroom as a service for his customers. What's wrong with that?
            Bill R

Comment

Hmmm I think that if the door was open and you were able to enter the buisness then the buisness is still open therefore the bathrooms are still open and you should be able to take care of any buisness as you wish. If you are in a store at closing time you still have the right to take your purchases to the register and pay for you items you do not have to put everything down and return tomorrow. I think some people are getting tooo lazy in their buisnesses to take a little time out for personal courtesy. I thin more peopl would be return customers if they were treated like they actaully mattered. If I had gotten gas and a car wash then by god I am going to use your bathroom.

Klar
              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

One time I was at a store and my 9 year old son had to "potty" and so I had asked one of the two clerks working of they had a bathroom. One said yes and went to point where it was, and the other one looked at him and said no ma'am we dont, sorry. So I looked at the one who said they didnt have a bathroom and placed my items on the counter and said well I guess I wont be getting these for you feel you need to lie to your customers. I left the store and never went back. Would they of rather delt with cleaning up the mess if my son had an accident, or just simply let him use it. I guess I'll never know, and I dont care. We did find him one in the next store tho, they were gracious enough to allow him to use it.
                Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

I think he was afraid you were setting him up for a hold-up.....wait in the john til he locked the doors and everyone left, and then BAM! Blow his brains out and take the dough.

Comment

One really, really big benefit of Oklahoma is that every place has a bathroom, and there is no need to ask if it's available.

If you need it, you use it. Too simple for California business owners to understand

Jim Burnes

Comment

Heck growing up in a small twon in Iowa when a stranger asked where the bathroom was we all just pointed at the nearest tree. You would be surprised how many actaully used that tree. LOL

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
                        Too simple for California business owners to understand

Jim Burnes

Did you have a little accident? LOL .... I don't recall anyone else mentioning CA.... you need to plan for these things... if you're going somewhere you need to know where the restrooms are..... I should say the CLEAN restrooms that an average person would be willing to use..... for dirty hands, carry handiwipes in the car (or whatever they are called) ....
                        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Jim Burnes:
                          One really, really big benefit of Oklahoma is that every place has a bathroom, and there is no need to ask if it's available.

Jim Burnes

So, are you trying to say that Oklahoma is nothing more than one big toilet?
                          A closed mouth gathers no foot. --Unknown

Comment

Nope, but having live there, I know they guard those restrooms and get uptight when they are used. Here, it's just something to use with no one acting like they are offended.

Jim Burnes

Comment

Well, if you look at the map, see the Oklahoma panhandle as a 'lid', and you raise that 'lid', then just below you will see...TEXAS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4011 users online. 240 members and 3771 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X