300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst school massacre

The American news media needs to do a little more research before claming that the murders at V/Tech were the worst mass murder in history. They were not even close in body count.
    In 1927 a deranged man in Bath Michigan secretly planted over 1000 pounds of explosives at the local Bath Michigan school. He murdered his wife, burned down his farm and detonated the hidden explosives at the school killing 42 students and teachers. He subsequently blew up his truck while talking to the school superintendant killing both of them. His total death count was 45.
    Retired LASD

That happened a little before my time, have a paper trail by any chance?
    *Honor*Integrity*Courage*Loyalty*Attitude*Discipline*Service*

The mission of the Delaware State Police is to enhance to quality of life for all Delaware citizens and visitors by providing professional, competent and compassionate law enforcement services.

"...it's not just a job, it's a career."

Comment

Originally posted by Adam10-42
      That happened a little before my time, have a paper trail by any chance?
      Here's the story

Story

Comment

People are dead Who cares what the media "claims", and which massacre was worse. Being number one, is the type of media attention these maniacs are looking for
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I think they've called it the worse shooting in the US.

I think 9/11 would stand as worse massacre?
          Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

The news that I saw said that it was the most deadly "shooting rampage" in US history.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96
              The American news media needs to do a little more research before claming that the murders at V/Tech were the worst mass murder in history. They were not even close in body count.
              In 1927 a deranged man in Bath Michigan secretly planted over 1000 pounds of explosives at the local Bath Michigan school. He murdered his wife, burned down his farm and detonated the hidden explosives at the school killing 42 students and teachers. He subsequently blew up his truck while talking to the school superintendant killing both of them. His total death count was 45.
              The media qouted it as a "Shooting", not a mass murder. Afraid you may have mis-read the news? Consider the Oklahoma Bombing, which took some 168 lives. This is considered the deadliest School Shooting.
              "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared
                I think they've called it the worse shooting in the US.

I think 9/11 would stand as worse massacre?
                DIDO...
                so to the original poster of this thread... stop being a noob. rather than bringing youre inability to listen to what the media is saying about the event to the table, bring something else. the key word was shooting once again.

the fact of the matter is that 32 people were shot to death.

Comment

First time I heard about it was as the "Worst School Massacre" Then it was corrected to the worst shooting. But many talk shows still were saying worst massacre even 2 days later.

News agencies do not like to be told they made a mistake.
                  Though their numbers are many, as the grass upon the field, we will count them at the end of the day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4734 users online. 265 members and 4469 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X