Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dash Cam Saves Cop from Sexual Assault...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Cam Saves Cop from Sexual Assault...

charges.

Video

Very pro dash cam!
    Fear not the armed citizen but rather the government that tries to disarm him.

Comment

The first woman should have the book thrown at her. She threatened that officer's livelihood should pay for it with something equivalent. She mentions if she had been driving a Jaguar or Mercedez she wouldn't have been pulled over. I say they should insure she NEVER drives a nice car like that by getting as big a damage judgement they can out of her. And, of course, jailtime.
      -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

I know dash cams can be very useful, however, I still wouldn't want one. We tried them at one of our stations a few years back. They all broke within a yr.

Comment

I was on a Ride along last Friday with the department I'm hoping to get hired with this summer, and the officer I was with didn't have a dash cam. I asked him about it and he said only the guys who do a lot of DUI's have them there. He said he wouldn't want one at all, because then he doesn't have to worry about what he says, among possibly other reasons I would assume. Do most of you officers want them or rather not have them?

Comment

I'm not in LE yet and the agency I plan to go with doesnt have dash cameras, however I'm already planning to record (voice) every stop if at all possible.

Comment

we got, I love um... just remeber to turn off ur mic if u are going to say something
              Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Yeah sometimes they are a hassle. But, it has save my a--. I had a supposed Christian male call my Chief stating that i did not help him or his little 3 yr old son in the freezing cold after he asked me too. I stopped a vehicle for expired plates, expired inspection. Spoke with the guy nicely and explained his violations. He told me that i needed to speed the process, since he was about to run out of gas. As i was walking back to the vehicle, he was on his cellphone, talking to his wife. He was telling her that she needed to meet him at the location and bring some gas for his vehicle. I heard him state that she would be there in five minutes. He then asked me if i had a gas can in my patrol unit. I explained, no i did not, but i could get him to the gas station which was about two blocks away. He stated, no, that is ok, my wife will be here in five minutes with fuel. I then gave him his citation and explained to him the court procedure. I then walked off. Two days later, my Sgt. calls me in his office and wants me to explain the incident. I got the tape out and showed him. All worked well, and the complaintant. He looked like a total jack a--.

Comment

I'm the only guy in our department that currently has a dash cam in his cruiser. I for one would never want to drive a squad that didn't have a camera. Not only does it save your butt when the complaints come in, but it also saves me from a ton of unnecessary court time.
                  Originally posted by kontemplerande
                  Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

People that make these false allegations need to have the book thrown at them. What low life.

Comment

I agree this woman should be charged with everything they can think of and then some. Whichever side of the dash cam arguement you're on I think everyone will agree that if that officer didn't have one it would be ugly because it would his word against hers. He'd be innocent but defending himself none the less.
                      It would be great to see her mug shot posted here though.
                      "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

My previous agency had cams in every shop. One of our Ofcs had a false accusation of sexual assault filed against him. the tape, as in the video above, saved his ***.

She was charged with prejury and the Ofc won a civil suit against the female accuser.

My current agency has very few for patrol Ofcs; the cams are reserved for DWI TF.

Comment

The agency I'm applying for right away has dash cams in every car. They also have GPS in every car, although the officers I went for my ride-along with said the GPS is hardly ever used.

Using a mic to record voice at every stop is a darn good idea. The city I'm applying for is still very pro police, and we don't have many incidents like this at all...still, only takes one dirtbag to try and ruin a career.

Comment

In both cases not only would I insist they be prosecuted but I would also see an attorney for civil action.
                            Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by pujolsfan146
                              In both cases not only would I insist they be prosecuted but I would also see an attorney for civil action.
                              you just answered my question that was about to be posted...Can/ wold you be able to sue for slander...and i think it would be a good thing.
                              ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                              Oscar Wilde

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6507 users online. 363 members and 6144 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X