300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT shooter's livejournal and facebook

This is unconfirmed. I got it off another message board I frequent. Looks credible though... Just look at all the weapons.

You won't be able to look at his facebook profile unless you're his friend on there, but you can see he's a VT student...
    http://vt.facebook.com/s.php?k=10080&id=6202368

Livejournal:
    http://wanusmaximus.livejournal.com/

the guy on the live journal site just posted a new post saying his prayers go out to the students at Va. tech. that site is probably not the shooters

Comment

some of those firearms look like real steal, but some look like airsoft...and I think I played with that guy once or twice, at some local airsoft games.

Comment

deleted plus a few characters

Comment

Hmmm, he seems like more of a collector. Those are some fine rifles, I wonder how he could afford them.

Plus, if you look down, he's got some high powered "assault rifles" as well....some of which are real.

Why would he use a 9mm if he had that kind of firepower lying around?

Either way, the Liberals are licking their chops over this. Only the left would be happy to see 30 people gunned down. I wouldn't be surprised if they called for the prohibition of all guns.
          Last edited by kyle7; 04-16-2007, 06:12 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kyle7
            Hmmm, he seems like more of a collector. Those are some fine rifles, I wonder how he could afford them.

Plus, if you look down, he's got some high powered "assault rifles" as well....some of which are real.

Either way, the Liberals are licking their chops over this. Only the left would be happy to see 30 people gunned down. I wouldn't be surprised if they called for the prohibition of all guns.
            Slinging a bunch of rifles over your shoulder might seem a bit out of place??

Isn't there rumor going around he went to kill his ex gf in the dorms?

Comment

Well, I'm no expert on the Criminal mind, but he definatly knew he was going to kill people. He was wearing a vest of some type as well, that seems out of place too.

I don't know, but judging by the weapons he was firing in those pictures I'd of thought he'd choose different weapons.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm no expert on the Criminal mind, but he definatly knew he was going to kill people. He was wearing a vest of some type as well, that seems out of place too.

I don't know, but judging by the weapons he was firing in those pictures I'd of thought he'd choose different weapons.
                Yeah. I actually don't know much about the details of the shooting to compare them to the livejournal or whatever.

It'll unfold in time I guess.

Comment

According to some people I know there... allegedly his last name is Kim.

So, "Mr Chiang" on LiveJournal is probably not him...

Most likely someone saw it and is claiming it's him... at least.. from the info I've gotten

Comment

Originally posted by ksadek
                    According to some people I know there... allegedly his last name is Kim.

So, "Mr Chiang" on LiveJournal is probably not him...

Most likely someone saw it and is claiming it's him... at least.. from the info I've gotten
                    If this is not the right guy then that's some pretty ****ty coincidence that this guy looks like a big asian, has a crazy gun fetish and recently broke up with his gf.

Comment

honestly, I think people with CCW licenses should be allowed to carry on college campuses. In TN, CCW permit holders cant carry into restaurants that serve alcohol, which is total BS. I'm not saying that if it was legal to carry in those places that people should carry their gun with the intention of drinking, but most people with CCW licenses are responsible enough to not drink with their gun. Kyle7, you are right, the libs are probably salivating over this. I wish they could understand that gun control only hurts citizens and helps the criminals.

Comment

Yes, we are all estatic that 32 innocent lives were lost. All of 100+ million of us.
                        Thats the most innapropriate comment i have read in my whole time on these forums. Guess I will let it slide since you are only 19.

After this, they do have a good argument for the prohibition of guns, not that I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by JCT
                          honestly, I think people with CCW licenses should be allowed to carry on college campuses. In TN, CCW permit holders cant carry into restaurants that serve alcohol, which is total BS. I'm not saying that if it was legal to carry in those places that people should carry their gun with the intention of drinking, but most people with CCW licenses are responsible enough to not drink with their gun. Kyle7, you are right, the libs are probably salivating over this. I wish they could understand that gun control only hurts citizens and helps the criminals.

I believe Virginia allows CCW holders to carry on campus, if the school does not have a policy specifically prohibiting it...and VT does prohibit possession of firearms on campus.

I was thinking about this shooting, and the one a few years back at the Appalachian Law School, where the gunman was stopped by students who were able to retrieve their weapons from their vehicles.

Comment

The restrictions on expletives on this site make it hard for me to respond to this garbage. I will just say you are a sick person and should feel ashamed of yourself. This is pure partisan hatred; nothing more.
                            -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Yes, we are all estatic that 32 innocent lives were lost. All of 100+ million of us.
                              Thats the most innapropriate comment i have read in my whole time on these forums. Guess I will let it slide since you are only 19.

After this, they do have a good argument for the prohibition of guns, not that I agree.
                              Not to shift this discussion off of the subject of this brutal attack, but come on man. Where did he get the guns? Were they legally purchased? Did he have a permit to carry concealed weapons? We don't know this yet. If he broke any one of those laws, there is no case against the current Gun restrictions, as he would have ignored any other restrictions in order to kill those people. I apologize for that generalization of the left. I should have said "far left" or "extreme left". After all, they are constantly attempting to remove my personal freedoms, and it does get irritating after a while.

The restrictions on expletives on this site make it hard for me to respond to this garbage. I will just say you are a sick person and should feel ashamed of yourself. This is pure partisan hatred; nothing more.
                              Again, I apologize. But I don't see how saying that I'm sick makes you any better. Am I sick for knowing that some people are going to capitalize on this tragedy in order to further their political agendas? You and I both know it's going to happen. I may be 19 (old enough to die for my country but not old enough to be taken seriously I suppose) but I'm no idiot. There IS going to be some sleezy person who dreams of a gun free America who's going to try and use the deaths of 32 innocent people to guilt us into giving up our gun rights. If that's not sick, I don't know what is.
                              sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6485 users online. 354 members and 6131 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X