300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Tech shooting.

Just showing a special news report of a school shooting @ Virginia Tech Capus.Reports showing at least 20 dead!!!
    My thoughts and prayers!!
    FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Yeah, some were shot in a classroom, some in a dorm. Two different times, campus police had responded to one scene @ Norris Hall when the other occurred @ Holden Hall. No definate word on numbers of wounded. Gunman is deceased.

"That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

I know some people who go there .. tragic.. second time in two years... my thoughts and prayers to the families and friends..

Comment

Another terrible terrible incident where innocent lives were wrongly taken for no reason. My thoughts and prayers for the family and friends. 20 people dead. I just cant begin to imagine what would make someone do such a thing. This school shooting trend is really really getting old.
        And the road becomes my bride.

Comment

Originally posted by 10-97UPD
          Another terrible terrible incident where innocent lives were wrongly taken for no reason. My thoughts and prayers for the family and friends. 20 people dead. I just cant begin to imagine what would make someone do such a thing. This school shooting trend is really really getting old.
          Seconded! Sad when innocent people die.

Comment

Seems that school campuses are an easy target where there will be little or no defense, considering the prohibition of weapons on campus. I am not saying that this wouldn't have happened if students had guns in their dorms, but it would have given them an option to shoot back vs. being an unprotected target...

Comment

That's awful. The casualty numbers seem to be going up.

Comment

horrible... and 32 dead as of now.... Tragic just tragic.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for all the victims and their families.
                  "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Originally posted by jbauch357
                    Seems that school campuses are an easy target where there will be little or no defense, considering the prohibition of weapons on campus. I am not saying that this wouldn't have happened if students had guns in their dorms, but it would have given them an option to shoot back vs. being an unprotected target...
                    Sad day it is but Can you imagine allowing a whole bunch of 18, 19, 20year olds with guns during College? C'mon, if you have experienced the Dorm Rooms, you know that this is a real bad idea! All these kids experimenting and getting high! Yeah, no room for a gun in the mix.

Originally posted by mark7777
                    horrible... and 32 dead as of now.... Tragic just tragic.
                    Geez!!! Who could do something like this???
                    Last edited by MykesCrazy; 04-16-2007, 01:09 PM.
                    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Comment

Yeah, they are now saying 32 dead. I wonder what the relationship is with the first shooting this morning. When I was watching the AM news this morning, they reported a shooting there with at least 1 person dead but the story was breaking and there were not too many details. Later in the day, the story about a second shooting comes out, and now 32 innocent lives lost (at this time).

Witnesses were saying an Asian student was wearing a vest. The witneses also said he had multple 'clips' hanging off of his clothing and was steadily firing and reloading.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Dogg
                        Just showing a special news report of a school shooting @ Virginia Tech Capus.Reports showing at least 20 dead!!!
                        My thoughts and prayers!!
                        This is simply horrible news. And the fatalities rose from 1 to 20 and now 32. Is the gunman still running around shooting people? My thoughts and prayers to the victims and everyone affected.

Comment

This shooting aside, most people have no idea what goes on on college campuses. There are fully sworn campus LEOs who aren't even armed and there are STILL idiot administrators who think things like this won't happen at their school. Hopefully this tragedy will be a wakeup call for somebody else at another university.

Comment

Apparently the gunman has been killed, but they are not sure if it was self inflicted or by officers.

They are saying that the shooter started at the one place and then ended up on the other side of campus where all the casualties are.

Such a sad thing. Thoughts and Prayers with everyone at Tech Campus.

Comment

Originally posted by MykesCrazy
                              Sad day it is but Can you imagine allowing a whole bunch of 18, 19, 20year olds with guns during College? C'mon, if you have experienced the Dorm Rooms, you know that this is a real bad idea! All these kids experimenting and getting high! Yeah, no room for a gun in the mix.
                              Seems I still expect some responsibilty and common sense from people - I know it's not realistic...

BTW - I (and many frineds) went to college and experienced the dorms, all while being gun owners with no issues. It's not cause we didn't party or experiment, it's cause we were raised around guns and respect them...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3079 users online. 148 members and 2931 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X