300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got Promoted

Hey everyone, I just found out that I made Detective (just turned 24yoa). Just wanted to spread my good news. I start in the beginning of May. Wish me luck!

Congrads and good luck in civilian clothes.

Comment

24...wow congrats, very good. Dont misunderstand my question but are you gonna be a detective detective are or u going narcs??? Either way...best of luck!!!
      You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

Originally posted by cityblusuit
        24...wow congrats, very good. Dont misunderstand my question but are you gonna be a detective detective are or u going narcs??? Either way...best of luck!!!
        Detective Detective..Gumshoe lol.

Comment

Congrats! Was it a nice promotion in terms of money as well?
          -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by djack16
            Congrats! Was it a nice promotion in terms of money as well?
            Yea should be nice, 5% increase, but they way it works is that my COLA will kick in along with my Step plan in the contract so in a few months my total increase will be approximately $6K. Usual Take Home Vehicle and whatever other perks come in it, but we'll see.

Comment

Congrats!

Any signs of jealously fron colleaugues?
              You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere
                Congrats!

Any signs of jealously fron colleaugues?
                Well....heh....some, but it's all understandable. Everyone's cool about everything. Or at least BETTER BE!

Comment

Congrats Detective!

Do they (or will they) have some formal presentation ceremony or is it just like congrats, here's your new badge? Also, will you keep the same badge number you had when you were an officer or do you get assigned a new number? I know I am nosy...
                  R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
                  I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by katzeyze
                    Congrats Detective!

Do they (or will they) have some formal presentation ceremony or is it just like congrats, here's your new badge? Also, will you keep the same badge number you had when you were an officer or do you get assigned a new number? I know I am nosy...
                    Just a Congrats, here is your badge, here is your start date and here's your new number. Then a little posting of the new move. Thats it!

Comment

Originally posted by RwHJR3
                      Just a Congrats, here is your badge, here is your start date and here's your new number. Then a little posting of the new move. Thats it!
                      I don thin so! To go with that fancy new badge, you'll also receive a huge stack of old cases, your overworked, sluggo predecessor accidently dropped behind his desk
                      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Congrats!! Now you get to wear nice suits everyday!
                        If God is before me, who can stand against me!
                        I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:12-13!

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop
                          I don thin so! To go with that fancy new badge, you'll also receive a huge stack of old cases, your overworked, sluggo predecessor accidently dropped behind his desk
                          lol, yea im sure they already have them waiting. It's a good think im a fast typer.

Comment

Originally posted by Trhopeful
                            Congrats!! Now you get to wear nice suits everyday!
                            Thanks hope.

Comment

Congratulations man!
                              I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6165 users online. 319 members and 5846 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X