300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a flash bang do this?

Portland, OR had (yet another...) protest where the "antifa" thugs counter protested a right wing rally. This time the Portland Police vowed to keep the two sides totally separated to avoid a riot. The "antifa" side ended up clashing with the police. Afterwards, some of them are claiming that one of the protesters was shot in the head with a flash bang grenade. Check out the photo of the helmet with a grenade allegedly stuck through the helmet. Is this even possible? I didn't think they moved that fast and wouldn't go through a helmet?

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/..._proteste.html

No.
    Technically impossible, unless the bang body was itself fired from a freaking mortar tube with a round behind it ---(sarcasm).
    The body of the distraction device holds the explosive charge, but the "bod"y has ports that cause the gaseous explosion to dissipate without shrapnel, not does the explosion cause the body to be a missile..

Also, looking at the photo, the body walls are to thin to be a DD / "flash bang".

Maybe an ordinance pro can explain better than me. All I ever did was pull the pins and toss.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

BS. Set up by antifa fakers to elicite anti LE response.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Fake news!

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
        President Ronald Reagan

All we ask is to be let alone.
        President Jefferson Davis

Comment

He most likely got hurt when another protester hit him, or he fell and hit his head running from the police. The helmet looked like a toy, and that was not a flash-bang stuck in it. And what is the proof of this traumatic brain injury?
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

"the impact left the man with a traumatic brain injury and hemorrhaging, Nickolaus said. Her friend was released from the hospital on Sunday and will miss at least a week of work, she said."

Such a traumatic brain injury that he was released from the hospital after only one night?

The hole looks like it was cut out of the helmet.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
              "Her friend was released from the hospital on Sunday and will miss at least a week of work, she said."
              Doesn't he have to work to be able to miss work?
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Who wrote that article, a high school freshman?

Comment

Thanks to all who responded. This REALLY didn't pass the smell test, but all of the local media is lapping up the story and they're critical of the police response. There is a bunch of criticism of the police being 'one sided' because so many people can't imagine that those nasty right wingers were respectful and lawful in their protest.

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                  Who wrote that article, a high school freshman?
                  That's the best we get here in the land of the progressives.

Comment

Interesting how straight it went into the helmet. Must have been a pretty tall shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post

Doesn't he have to work to be able to miss work?
                      They're paid protestors remember..... George Soros?
                      Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
                      President Ronald Reagan

All we ask is to be let alone.
                      President Jefferson Davis

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
                        They're paid protestors remember..... George Soros?
                        Oh yeah, I know. I was being an a-hole.

Comment

I find it highly suspicious that this picture was posted by a “friend” of the individual who remains unnamed and a story of severe injuries receiving an inconsistent amount of medical attention.

I doubt this story very much. I also doubt this individual will ever come forward or file any lawsuits against the City/PD.

I was at Occupy Oakland when Scott Olsen got shot in the head with a less lethal round (one block away and saw him immediately after the incident being carried away by other protestors), he was in the hospital for several months with injuries similar to those described by this “friend”
                          Last edited by RGDS; 08-10-2018, 07:53 AM.
                          semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew_B View Post
                            Portland, OR had (yet another...) Is this even possible? I didn't think they moved that fast and wouldn't go through a helmet?

Image result for door lock saw

Yes it's possible, if you use one of these prior to inserting canister in helmet.
                            Last edited by BTDT2; 08-10-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Langford PR
                              Langford PR commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LMAO....yeah bingo!

Heck, sani could conjure up some photoshop that would make better fodder.

Sully would have been able to break it down and explain WHY it was bogus.

I miss Sully.
                            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6973 users online. 252 members and 6721 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X