300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass. Most Violent in the NE

Anybody else find it interesting that a state with some of the most strigent gun control laws in the nation has been received this "coveted" title?
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Mass most violent.

Shouldn't surprise us. Law abiding people can't have guns. Bad guys don't care about the law, that's why they're bad guys.

Comment

guns

its funny how the politicians blame it on me nh and vt saying its to easy to get guns in those states and than bring them into mass-- i blame mass on exporting their human crap into nh so we can have fun up here

Comment

If the guns were the problem, then VT and NH would have much higher crime rates than MA because it is easier to obtain firearms in those states.

The same corollary exists with Washington, DC and their "eternal" gun ban. Whenever they are called on the carpet about their very high violent crime rate, their leaders complain that Virginia's 'lax gun laws' are to blame. Of course, the crime rate in VA is much, much lower than DC - despite the relative ease involved with purchasing (legally) a firearm.

Disarm the good guys, and what else do you expect? Jeepers!

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by hgunner
          its funny how the politicians blame it on me nh and vt saying its to easy to get guns in those states and than bring them into mass-- i blame mass on exporting their human crap into nh so we can have fun up here
          How politically incorrect! {Hee, hee. }

But that's a large portion of their problem: believing that "guns cause crime." Yeah, and flies cause garbage, too.

I wonder what the cost was for all those signs near the state line, about the Bartley-Fox Law? (Mandatory year in jail for unlawful carry.) Those were "wicked" effective, eh?

Almost seven years old, but pertinent:
          The White House Working Group praises the 1976 Bartley-Fox law in Massachusetts. This law imposes a mandatory one year term in prison for carrying a gun without a permit. In one notorious case, the law was applied to a man who started carrying a gun after a co-worker assaulted him, and repeatedly threatened to kill him. The co-worker did attack later, and the victim successfully defended himself. The crime victim was then sentenced to a mandatory one year in prison for carrying a gun without a permit. This is the kind of law that the Clinton/Gore administration wants to apply nationwide.
          (Dave Kopel, in the National Review.)
          I wonder how many armed robbers and other mopes have actually had a year tacked on because of that law? "Oh, no, we can't put him in jail; he's underprivileged. We'll just send him to New Hampshire, and the fresh air will make him better."
          Hor$e$4¡t.
          --
          Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

I guess if they want to blame us, we can start publicly blaming MA for the escalating crack cocaine problem here. Over the past ten years MA has been exporting this crap, along with dealers and gang members to VT. I guess we'll have to pass a law and put up signs stating "Massh***s Not Welcome" at all the borders.... Oh wait, "that" would be politically incorrect...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3995 users online. 290 members and 3705 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X