X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna be a COP...

Why?

So I can chase down BAD GUYS...and beat them up when I catch them.

All criminals deserve a good beating!

Maybe one day when your grown up little Jason you can do whatever you want to do!! But right now its time for your nap...
    Last edited by MykesCrazy; 04-13-2007, 05:48 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous X
      Why?

To beat a criminal is to become a criminal. ever hear of assult?
      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
      Oscar Wilde

Comment

But if you don't beat them...they're just going to repeat the same crime over and over again!

Cops gotta give them the beating their parents should have given them a long time ago.

Comment

But if you don't beat them...they're just going to repeat the same crime over and over again!

Cops gotta give them the beating their parents should have given them a long time ago.
          No, you stop applying force when they're in cuffs or they stop resisting.

If you want to beat people up, join the UFC.

Comment

please don't even consider applying, unless you expect to get a completely different mindset. If you get on a force, I'm sure you'll be faced with the usual instances where as much as you'd like to drive them into the ground, you have to let them be. Someone with a truly violent mindset should not be a law enforcement officer.

It's these kind of cops that turn bad quick and get charged with police brutality. Don't be one more.
            -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

Of all the trolls I ever saw trolling here, you deserve the trolliest award. There may be cops stupid enough to bite this hook but I bet you a thousand bucks they aren't on this forum
              shepherdess extraordinaire

"Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark."- Zen proverb

Comment

Comment

wow...

enforcement, not punishment or judgment.....
                  The proper drinking of Scotch whisky is more than indulgence: it is a toast to civilization, a tribute to the continuity of culture, a manifesto of man’s determination to use the resources of nature to refresh mind and body and enjoy to the full the senses with which he has been endowed

Comment

so who was the approving authority for this guy to post? time for a new review staff

Comment

Crooks hit back.

Crooks shoot back.

Many, many crooks truly believe all cops should be hurt or killed for doing what they do.
                      Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

REALLY seems like a pointless thread. Agreed, once the cuffs go on, its OVER. However, someone wants to go toe to toe, I'm game.

Comment

Why?

This guy is a friggin idiot! Go back to your skateboard chat room and talk about all your gnarly and rad tricks dude! Leave law enforcement out of your career choices it sounds like your best suitted for lab testing.
                          "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

Why?

wow - this exactly the attitude we DON'T need from LE..... seems like somebody that wants to hide behind a badge so they can go beat people....

Comment

Haha, his/her prfile says he/she is a teacher born in '67. Thats funny.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4418 users online. 243 members and 4175 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X