Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostitution

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question, but first, the build up.

So, I have always wanted to become a LEO. I am currently serving in the Armed Forces at the moment. Anyway, if I have dealt with a prostitute will that automatically disqualify me? If asked if I have ever committed a crime that I got away with, or something along those lines I will not lie about it. I just don't want to waste the departments time or my time. It has happened on a few different occasions. A couple of times while I was in South Korea, a few times at a massage parlor in the States, and once while I was in Europe. In the back of my mind I feel like I already know the answer to this question. Not that it really matters but I have changed some things in my life and would never go back to doing that.

Thank you in advance for the information.

I love being able to work in the community. I have had a wonderful time serving in the military, but I feel like it is time for me to try something new. If Being a LEO does not work out for me, what are the chances of being able to work for a Fire Department?

Originally posted by Brandong2012 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have a quick question, but first, the build up.

So, I have always wanted to become a LEO. I am currently serving in the Armed Forces at the moment. Anyway, if I have dealt with a prostitute will that automatically disqualify me? If asked if I have ever committed a crime that I got away with, or something along those lines I will not lie about it. I just don't want to waste the departments time or my time. It has happened on a few different occasions. A couple of times while I was in South Korea, a few times at a massage parlor in the States, and once while I was in Europe. In the back of my mind I feel like I already know the answer to this question. Not that it really matters but I have changed some things in my life and would never go back to doing that.

Thank you in advance for the information.

I love being able to work in the community. I have had a wonderful time serving in the military, but I feel like it is time for me to try something new. If Being a LEO does not work out for me, what are the chances of being able to work for a Fire Department?
    You never know...................................99 percent of the agencies won't touch you but ..............there is that 1 percent.
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Don't think I wanna even touch this. Think I'm due for some shots.

FD may be in your future. I have two buddies who were regulars at Asian Massage Parlors and are currently serving as fire captains.

Good luck!
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Apply in Nevada where prostitution is legal. You shouldn't have a problem.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

You can maybe count on one hand the number of GI'S that didn't pay for sex when stationed in a far off land.
          Retired LASD

Comment

Nothing like Night Moves

Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
              Don't think I wanna even touch this. Think I'm due for some shots.

Penicillin?

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                [/U]

Penicillin?
                Among other things. :O
                Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
                  [/U]

Penicillin?
                  There are too many possibilities for Penicillin Resistant cooties in this thread
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

There are too many possibilities for Penicillin Resistant cooties in this thread
                    A little “brain bleach” may be needed to preserve my sanity!

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                      You can maybe count on one hand the number of GI'S that didn't pay for sex when stationed in a far off land.
                      During the Second Indochina War I served with several men who had successful post war law enforcement careers.

I assume after basic they found pay for sex at an adjacent camp town. I don’t know this for an absolute fact as I stayed behind volunteering for fire watch and writing letters home….
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 07-16-2018, 05:48 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

In case anyone was wondering if this story will have a happy ending...it already does (that's why he's asking!).
                        This Space For Rent

Comment

I get to use this pic AGAIN.......
                          Last edited by swat_op506; 07-17-2018, 10:49 AM.
                          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

So.....what did they look like and how much?
                            Originally posted by RSGSRT
                            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3134 users online. 174 members and 2960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X