300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Notebooks

Sometimnes you just need to write it down. How do you?
    Bunk, perforated tear off pad
    10.45%
    Spiral on top
    62.69%
    Spiral on side
    4.48%
    Scrap sheets
    0.00%
    Tape Recorder
    0.00%
    Photographic Memory
    1.49%
    Hand / Arm
    10.45%
    Back of perps registration
    2.99%
    Other
    7.46%
    Last edited by 1042 Trooper; 04-12-2007, 09:06 PM.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

Comment

Usually spiral on top. But if Im in a car and need to write down and address down quickly and there is no yellow sticky stuck to my MDT then its written on left hand. Funny I havent gotten lead poisoning yet.
      I got nothing for now

Comment

Left hand and use hand sanitizer as an eraser.

BB

Comment

I like the spiral on top b/c the pockets on my vest carrier make it a tight fit. The back of perps reg. is always a classic though.

Comment

Yeah - someday you may see a message from me to you, if you stop a real Adam Henry I had once. It will look like a circle with a dot in the middle.

Just a tip to my peeps.
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Index cards..
              "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

I use my Left hand and arm when I'm talking to a violator..on a VTO. If i go to a report call I've got a notebook I use.

Comment

The meaty pat of my palm below my thumb. I can get a lot of info in that space. i carry a not pad in my back pocket in a leather case. Fold at the top, no spirals, i hate the little pieces of paper that fall off.
                  It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31
                    The meaty pat of my palm below my thumb. I can get a lot of info in that space. i carry a not pad in my back pocket in a leather case. Fold at the top, no spirals, i hate the little pieces of paper that fall off.
                    The original palm pilot.

Comment

I have a custom made leather folder that holds a standard shorthand, spiral, note book on one side, has a pen/pencil holder and a holder on the other side for storing additional forms, notes, etc. The folder has my badge engraved on the face with my name and agency in case I misplaced it.
                      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

I've got a 8" by 5" top spiral notepad that I use for every case, and a small 3"x5" tear-off pad that I carry in my front shirt pocket for giving copies of case numbers, and copying wanted info every morning in briefing.

Whatever works!

Comment

Looks like we have a land slide here. I say on top. Fits in the breast pocket easier. Makes it quicker to pull out. Field Interview Cards are great too, however we use them to mark all the shell casings and get used up quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31
                            The meaty pat of my palm below my thumb. I can get a lot of info in that space.
                            wow.. something you learn in college CAN be used in the real world J/K of course.

Comment

I should be writing stuff down! Oh crap.
                              "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3291 users online. 208 members and 3083 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X