300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newuser2018 View Post

More states are trying to add more school resource officers after the recent school shootings..

It's important to stay hydrate in this desert heat (110-120 degree) so you will need to use the restroom every 2-4 hours or so.

There are officers who will stop at a fire station to type up the report after responding to a call -- use the restroom/refill their water while there.
    In the bathroom? I mean firehouses have kitchens right?

Comment

Seems like a crappy situation
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Have you been tested for the various food intolerances? Lactose, fructose, gluten etc.
        I've heard of people having massive improvement after being tested and eliminating certain foods from their diet based on the test results.

Something you might want to consider if you haven't already.

Comment

I was having lots of issues til I figured out I was lactose intolerant... I still have regular issues unrelated to that but going to a mostly lactose-free diet has improved my life.
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
          DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

C'mon guys, give the OP a break.

There are people that can get over IBS/ Crones Maybe the OP can too.

Here is my .02 to the OP-
            A buddy went though this and after dealing with several doctors and courses of treatment, the one that finally worked was as simple as taking Immodium EVERY DAY for a month (the label says not to take after a much shorter time, but doc told him disregard and take it.

Worked for quite a while- when there is a potential flair-up, he starts taking it again. again.

Don't give up. Youv'e worked hard to get this far.
            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

PS- II don't know why, but I am reminded of the forum user who claimed his BP Vest made him gag, and I can't stop giggling.....
              SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

• SunDevil
                SunDevil commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL...i remember that thread...

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
              PS- II don't know why, but I am reminded of the forum user who claimed his BP Vest made him gag, and I can't stop giggling.....
              https://forum.officer.com/forum/offi...listic-vest-on
              "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
                Nola thanks for posting the gag link, the thread is epic, see below post...
                https://forum.officer.com/forum/offi...listic-vest-on

Originally posted by EMTMARSHALL View Post
                its brand new, lol
                I tried a smaller one, no more problem,
                Thanks
                Originally posted by Lady Blue View Post

I guess trying a smaller one is one way to solve the issue. I've found that simply taking a couple deep breaths and relaxing helps a lot. A couple drinks first helps too.
                Originally posted by Speedbird543 View Post
                ^^Hahahaha^^

Careful Miss Blue, there are some lonely old dudes on here who probably have heart conditions that a comment like that may exacerbate! Several drink offers are now on their way.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

In the bathroom? I mean firehouses have kitchens right?
                  Yes. They have drinking water station for the public and employees. Each fire station around here will have a small "police" room. Some like to type up their report while in the car with the AC on max or just use the room.

Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5850 users online. 202 members and 5648 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X