Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustin H
    replied
    Hey, if you go to AACC try to enroll in classes with Dr. Tyrone Powers. He is AMAZING. He was a MD State Trooper, and then a very BIG deal with the FBI. He has a very different approach to teaching, and you will gain a wealth of knowledge from him.

Leave a comment:

• Jcentsr6
    replied
    [QUOTE=Tim Dees]It's probably better than no education credits at all, but why not ask this question of the recruiter at the agency(s) where you intend to apply?[/QUOTE

Good Question. I was unaware that it was cool to call someone with these questions. Thanks for the info though

Leave a comment:

• Tim Dees
    replied
    Originally posted by Jcentsr6
    ...to start my way towards getting a LE cert (not degree at this point) Is this worth the time as far as help to get in to a dept? The cert is 24 credit hrs -vs- a degree of 62 credit hrs. (AACC= Anne Arundel, Maryland)
    It's probably better than no education credits at all, but why not ask this question of the recruiter at the agency(s) where you intend to apply?

Leave a comment:

• Jcentsr6
    started a topic Just signed up for classes at AACC....

Just signed up for classes at AACC....

...to start my way towards getting a LE cert (not degree at this point) Is this worth the time as far as help to get in to a dept? The cert is 24 credit hrs -vs- a degree of 62 credit hrs. (AACC= Anne Arundel, Maryland)

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3372 users online. 177 members and 3195 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X