Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just signed up for classes at AACC....

...to start my way towards getting a LE cert (not degree at this point) Is this worth the time as far as help to get in to a dept? The cert is 24 credit hrs -vs- a degree of 62 credit hrs. (AACC= Anne Arundel, Maryland)

Originally posted by Jcentsr6
    ...to start my way towards getting a LE cert (not degree at this point) Is this worth the time as far as help to get in to a dept? The cert is 24 credit hrs -vs- a degree of 62 credit hrs. (AACC= Anne Arundel, Maryland)
    It's probably better than no education credits at all, but why not ask this question of the recruiter at the agency(s) where you intend to apply?
    Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

[QUOTE=Tim Dees]It's probably better than no education credits at all, but why not ask this question of the recruiter at the agency(s) where you intend to apply?[/QUOTE

Good Question. I was unaware that it was cool to call someone with these questions. Thanks for the info though

Comment

Hey, if you go to AACC try to enroll in classes with Dr. Tyrone Powers. He is AMAZING. He was a MD State Trooper, and then a very BIG deal with the FBI. He has a very different approach to teaching, and you will gain a wealth of knowledge from him.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3089 users online. 146 members and 2943 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X