300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifts for family

So my mom really wants a mini badge for a necklace that says "officers mom" or somthing to that effect. I checked police tees.com, galls, Quartermaster, ebay, and even blackington.

Anyone got any other ideas or know who sells them?

Originally posted by P.I.Davis
    So my mom really wants a mini badge for a necklace that says "officers mom" or somthing to that effect. I checked police tees.com, galls, Quartermaster, ebay, and even blackington.

Anyone got any other ideas or know who sells them?
    I didn't find a badge, but I did find this.

Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

Thanks. I distincly remember seeing like mini badges on necklaces that said that though. OH well the search continues.

Comment

I found this one on the first site that you mentioned:

You could also get one of these and get it engraved:

Last edited by firewall; 04-11-2007, 07:58 AM.

Comment

This site will custom make it if they don't have it:

Alamo City Gold 3 Dimensional 1" Gold Police Badge Charm From patrolman to chief, police badge charms purchased from CopsPlus are masterfully crafted replicas and are perfectly detailed to capture the exact look and feel of your full size badge. Each solid gold police badge charm measures roughly 1" in height and comes complete, ready to be worn on your favorite chain. Include your badge number and we will build it right into your new police badge charm. Makes a great gift too!Pick from a selection of over 700 badges. Badge not in our list? We can custom make it for you. Select "Custom Badge" and email us a image of your badge. Solid construction weighing roughly 8 gramsAvailable in sterling silver, 10, 14, 18 karat gold and solid platinumRoughly 1" in heightBadge number can be included on your police charm at no extra charge
          Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Thanks SgtCHP thats excatly what I was looking for!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5187 users online. 263 members and 4924 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X