Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serial murder case in Calif. Suspect arrested.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial murder case in Calif. Suspect arrested.

Police have arrested a suspect in the oldest serial murder case in US History...case is almost 40 years old, almost 50 rapes and 12 murders..
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/25...ports-say.html
    Retired LASD

I was greatly relieved when they released the suspect's name. For many years they thought one of our guys was good for it. Apparently he fit whatever profile they put together for the suspect and he coincidentally transferred in and out of the different areas where the killings took place during the same time frames as when the murders started and stopped.

Fortunately, the guy they hooked was not our guy.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Watching on Amazon the HLN series "Unmasking a killer" 5 part program about this case..Interviews with many of the original detectives and some of the victims and the evidence recovered....Read in the Sacramento paper a few ago, he was not a suspect until 6 days ago and he was identified via his discarded DNA but they won't say how they obtained it. They did obtain his DNA from his crimes as he masturbated on some of his victims, so that is how they obviously made the match now.....This is one of the most interesting criminal cases in history..
      Last edited by Retired96; 04-26-2018, 01:14 PM.
      Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
        I was greatly relieved when they released the suspect's name. For many years they thought one of our guys was good for it. Apparently he fit whatever profile they put together for the suspect and he coincidentally transferred in and out of the different areas where the killings took place during the same time frames as when the murders started and stopped.

Fortunately, the guy they hooked was not our guy.
        Speaking in third person..? I KNEW it!!
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

And yet no trolls have posted that he had once been a cop.
          Probably because he was a dirty cop and had been fired for such in 1979.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

• RGDS
            RGDS commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh feel free to come to one of California's next large protests. Signs will be up with this t*rd’s likeness.

He can be b*ttbuddy cellie’s with Craig Peyer. F**k him.

What really makes me upset, the dirtbag was a cop when he was committing all the rapes and burgs. in the Sacramento area...
          Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
            Watching on Amazon the HLN series "Unmasking a killer" 5 part program about this case..Interviews with many of the original detectives and some of the victims and the evidence recovered....Read in the Sacramento paper a few ago, he was not a suspect until 6 days ago and he was identified via his discarded DNA but they won't say how they obtained it. They did obtain his DNA from his crimes as he masturbated on some of his victims, so that is how they obviously made the match now.....This is one of the most interesting criminal cases in history..
            I couldn’t stop watching that series! There’s a couple good books written about this case also.

From an investigators standpoint, this is a once in lifetime case to work.
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7332 users online. 433 members and 6899 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X