300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max K View Post

I never heard of the "ifs and buts" saying (before the Parkland school shooting). Here is the exact quote:

"Listen, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, O.J. Simpson would still be in the record books".

It sounds like arrogant deflection.

Agreed. This guy lacks ethics and I question his "amazing leadership". How the hell do dangerously stupid people get that high up in an L.E agency?

Comment

Originally posted by TUNEDNIMPORTED View Post

Agreed. This guy lacks ethics and I question his "amazing leadership". How the hell do dangerously stupid people get that high up in an L.E agency?
      Elected by equally stupid people.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

So...Israel has a no confidence vote. How do the Palestinians feel..?
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Between the scumbag sheriff and the school district I'm surprised only 17 kids were murdered. What an absolute feces pit Broward county is.....
          The Broward County, Fla., school district's repeated, emphatic - and it turns out, false - statements that Nikolas Cruz had not been in a controversial disciplinary program fit a pattern of an institution on the defense and under siege. Facing significant legal and political exposure over the Feb. 14 shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the district has tried to keep information ...
          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

The murderer at the Parkland school never pulled the fire alarm. He fired 90 rounds from his rifle on the first floor, which produced enough smoke to set off the fire alarm. Andrew Pollack's 18-year-old daughter Meadow was in a classroom on the third floor. The teacher had mistakenly let her out into the hallway, because the fire alarm was on. But due to the continuing gunfire, the correct procedure would have been to lock the kids in the classroom despite the ongoing fire alarm. So Meadow was out in a hallway, where she was shot 4 times, then crawled back and tried to get into a classroom, but by then they didn't let anyone in. Meadow, gravely wounded, saw Cara, a freshman, in the hallway, and covered her with her body, but then Meadow was shot another 5 times, with bullets going through her and into Cara (both died).

In a 29-minute conversation, Stefan Molyneux talks with Andrew Pollack about some of the things that went wrong that day, and about the high cost of political correctness.

Last edited by Max K; 07-20-2018, 04:44 AM.
            https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

POS should be charged with malfeasance of office or FL equivalent.
              The Florida sheriff whose office responded to the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland will be suspended by the state's new governor Friday, a source familiar with the process told CNN.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                POS should be charged with malfeasance of office or FL equivalent.
                If I was him I would retire, yesterday. But he’s probably an egomaniac.
                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

It is about time this POS was kicked out. Everybody I know is ecstatic. He was universally hated along with his incompetent cronies.
                  September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Not disagreeing with what the governor did but how does the recent ruling by the Flordia courts saying that the Broward County schools and the county sheriff’s office had no legal duty to protect students during the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14, play into all of this???
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/u...ng-police.html
                    I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

I believe it has to do with the lack of training to industry standards, the failure to follow the regulations in place regarding students who are threats and violation of requirements to document and arrest for crimes occurring on School District property, not to mention the rest of the county...

He’s a Clownshoes.
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
                        Not disagreeing with what the governor did but how does the recent ruling by the Flordia courts saying that the Broward County schools and the county sheriff’s office had no legal duty to protect students during the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14, play into all of this???
                        https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/u...ng-police.html
                        I will state the caveat that I have not read the FL ruling but it sounds like a decision in accordance with established scotus rulings...…

https://law.justia.com/cases/distric...81/79-6-3.html

…....hopefully these two will help frame a context of an answer to your question. At face value the FL ruling sounds correct but does not impact issues of malfeasance or mismanagement by officials who fail their duties and are reprimanded or terminated.

The main issue I have with Israel is his righteous arrogance and disgusting joy at jumping into a national political debate AFTER his direct failure of office that helped result in the murder of so many innocents.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                          The main issue I have with Israel is his righteous arrogance and disgusting joy at jumping into a national political debate AFTER his direct failure of office that helped result in the murder of so many innocents.
                          Then you'll like his statement to the press the other day (more of the same):

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

While there is no duty to protect an individual from threat of a crime, there is a requirement that le take action when a crime is taking place. The duty is to the controlling government, not the individual citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post

Then you'll like his statement to the press the other day (more of the same):

I couldn't finish watching it. Just to much BS!

He's blaming the NRA for his suspension. He apparently can't comprehend that it was his lack of leadership, poor policies and the departments poor responce that exacerbated the incident.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12398 users online. 400 members and 11998 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X