300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Never Get Busted Again" video

WTF? Has anyone seen this video yet? It was put out by Barry Cooper, a former interdiction officer. Our administration foot the bill for the video so we could see it. This guy is a disgrace. Regardless of what he says I wonder if he was shown the door and blackballed. What an idiot!
    Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

there's about a million posts about that DVD...

I finally watched it and couldn't believe it.

He shows dash cam videos of him making arrests and comes right out and says "Oh yeah, this was a profile stop- one mexican male."

There must be statute of limitations on civil rights violations because he is the most profiling cop I ever saw.

Anyone else actually watch the video?
    10% of the cops do 90% of the work

Comment

Originally posted by HardBall
      there's about a million posts about that DVD...

I finally watched it and couldn't believe it.

He shows dash cam videos of him making arrests and comes right out and says "Oh yeah, this was a profile stop- one mexican male."

There must be statute of limitations on civil rights violations because he is the most profiling cop I ever saw.

Anyone else actually watch the video?
      The great thing about this video is it's not only giving the BGs more places to hide their dope, but it's giving the LE guys more places to look.

Comment

I was just absolutely amazed at his horrible tactics. I'm thankful he didnt get himself killed. Try to count how many times he turns his back on a driver or passenger.

And to promote racial profiling like that..Geez, what a good bad example
        10% of the cops do 90% of the work

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5749 users online. 327 members and 5422 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X