300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok..so im not a cop yet but...

if you watch the whole video, 16 secs into the vid, guy first says his name is Robert Jones, then at 5 mins later calls himself Jimmy Jones....

No ID, looks cut up, story sucks.. matches the descrip...

id have cuffed him up or kept him talking till i could get some backup...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBrnBmUmVzI
    The proper drinking of Scotch whisky is more than indulgence: it is a toast to civilization, a tribute to the continuity of culture, a manifesto of man’s determination to use the resources of nature to refresh mind and body and enjoy to the full the senses with which he has been endowed

Originally posted by stangfather
    if you watch the whole video, 16 secs into the vid, guy first says his name is Robert Jones, then at 5 mins later calls himself Jimmy Jones....

I think this video was discussed before, so you might wanna do a search for it.

Comment

The cop got bamboozled, we've all been there. Monday morning QB, watching game footage is an easy thing to do. Until you've actually been there, you really don't know what you would have done
      "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop
        The cop got bamboozled, we've all been there. Monday morning QB, watching game footage is an easy thing to do. Until you've actually been there, you really don't know what you would have done

100% correct, but myself, not being fully trained yet, i picked up on it right away...

isnt that why officers are encouraged to write things down, and then ask the same question (DOB, AGE, Name SSN etc) a few times during a field interview??
        The proper drinking of Scotch whisky is more than indulgence: it is a toast to civilization, a tribute to the continuity of culture, a manifesto of man’s determination to use the resources of nature to refresh mind and body and enjoy to the full the senses with which he has been endowed

Comment

Wow, that was embarrassing to watch, lol.
          Last edited by towncop; 04-06-2007, 01:29 PM.
          Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

100% correct, but myself, not being fully trained yet, i picked up on it right away...

isnt that why officers are encouraged to write things down, and then ask the same question (DOB, AGE, Name SSN etc) a few times during a field interview??

But you're watching it on video, and you probably got a little tidbit in writing about what the video is before watching it. Someday in our careers you and I will miss something like someone switching names on us. I am sure that everyone in their career has done something like this, this officer just happened to do it at the worst possible time.

Comment

You can still learn from the video. Don't chat on your cell phone with him standing a few feet from you using your gun hand to hold the phone. Don't get inches from his face to check the color of his eyes without backup with you. Don't turn your back on him. If you even think he might be the suspect, have him sit on the ground at the very least. I was waiting for the escapee to attack...
              "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the laws until violate the rights of another. Respect the space of your sister and your brother."

Comment

Originally posted by StudChris
                But you're watching it on video, and you probably got a little tidbit in writing about what the video is before watching it. Someday in our careers you and I will miss something like someone switching names on us. I am sure that everyone in their career has done something like this, this officer just happened to do it at the worst possible time.

no, it was on youtube, i didnt know it had been discussed on here beforehand.

Comment

Oh my god that officer must be so EMBARRASED. The guy's demeanor was pretty slick so it's not too surprising.

Confined for murder, attempted murder, and burglaries and those morons on youtube are claiming the guy is "cool." Skilled is one thing. The guy is a freaking killer...nothing cool about that. Maybe if it was one of the victims was a family member the tune would change.....maybe.
                  -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 328 members and 5551 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X