300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah teen,Isis flag,spray paint, bomb

Anyone know religion/race of perp. Its all hush hush.

First he put up a isis flag then "Isis is comi" spray painted on school then he brings a dud bomb to school

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/03/...o-utah-school/

He reportedly attended seminary class...so my guess would be LDS.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
      He reportedly attended seminary class...so my guess would be LDS.
      Ya I can't find anything about it other than "utah teen"

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/US/utah-studen...ry?id=53579163

"It was really scary," Olivia Jones, a senior at the school, told ABC Salt Lake City affiliate KTVX-TV. "I saw cops coming from one side and then another side and grabbed this kid that was literally like five feet from her. They were kind of aggressive with him and brought him up to the top of the stadium and they were like patting him down and searching him and stuff, and he actually ended up being the suspect."

Jones said the suspect is in her seminary class and described him as "super quiet."

"My seminary teacher was saying that before they had been evacuated, he was like hysterically laughing, which is sort of like out of the usual for him," she added.

Comment

What does it matter the relgion or race of the teen. Kid is a left wing nut who thankfully got caught before kids and adults we're killed or injured. But my guess he was white due to the fact 89.2% of Utah is white per the 2010 census. And 74.2% of the school is also white. Relgion my guess again looking at the history of the state would be LDS. But my guess is he didn't follow or believe in any set religion. Just another nut who wanted to attack the school, did a Google search of ISIS and got caught.

https://www.schooldigger.com/go/UT/s...07/school.aspx

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknF...s_of_Utah.html
          I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Originally posted by moparfan View Post
            What does it matter the relgion or race of the teen. Kid is a left wing nut who thankfully got caught before kids and adults we're killed or injured. But my guess he was white due to the fact 89.2% of Utah is white per the 2010 census. And 74.2% of the school is also white. Relgion my guess again looking at the history of the state would be LDS. But my guess is he didn't follow or believe in any set religion. Just another nut who wanted to attack the school, did a Google search of ISIS and got caught.

Because people want to know.

According to moparfan all I know is he is a super quiet utah teen who took a seminary class.

Comment

Is there a basis for your "left wing nut" claim?

Comment

Originally posted by hold the air View Post

Because people want to know.

According to moparfan all I know is he is a super quiet utah teen who took a seminary class.
                You must have missed what I wrote, I said a white male who based on a prior post and past knowledge of the state being predominantly LDS the subject was the above.

People need to get rid of breaking down crimes by race. What does it matter. Just look at the facts: teenage male, who some how possibly became interested in ISIS beliefs and ideology. Period.
                Once this country stops wanting to break everything down by race such as crimes, ethinic ancestry, school break downs, career break downs maybe we can get past the racial BS and look at everything for face value. A make adult or teen or female adult or teen dumb now screwed up and comittedc a crime period.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

• Curt5811
                  Curt5811 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They break down crime by race or ethnicity in order to collect proof of their own preconceived beliefs. No one wants information anymore, they want affirmation. They "want to know" that this kid was of middle eastern descent, and was raised muslim... OR is African american and converted to Islam and radicalized. It's simple and conveniently fits the narrative.

• not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Curt5811 Bingo. And even when all clues point toward the person being white they still hang on to the hope that maybe, just maybe, he does turn out to fit their desired criteria. And when THAT doesn't work they come up with their own "definitions" to still make it fit their narrative...

People need to get rid of breaking down crimes by race. What does it matter. Just look at the facts: teenage male, who some how possibly became interested in ISIS beliefs and ideology. Period.
                Once this country stops wanting to break everything down by race such as crimes, ethinic ancestry, school break downs, career break downs maybe we can get past the racial BS and look at everything for face value. A make adult or teen or female adult or teen dumb now screwed up and comittedc a crime period.
                I agree with you that the focus on race (and religion) is counterproductive.

But your prior post seems to suggest that we should instead focus on political views. Or why the "left wing" comment? In my opinion, classifying nuts as right-wing vs left wing is even less helpful....

Comment

I agree with you that the focus on race (and religion) is counterproductive.

But your prior post seems to suggest that we should instead focus on political views. Or why the "left wing" comment? In my opinion, classifying nuts as right-wing vs left wing is even less helpful....
                  the left wing comment did not suggest any political views. Just a representation of left wing views of folks who are nuts and want to cause harm to folks be it a single person or several. We can all agree the majority of our society doesn't wish to harm anyone on purpose or for any set of beliefs. But we will defend ourselves and another human if being attacked.

Comment

Doesn't matter, we've seen sympathizers of all races. Even white supremacists have aligned with them.
                    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

You must have missed what I wrote, I said a white male who based on a prior post and past knowledge of the state being predominantly LDS the subject was the above.

Still don't know if he's white. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by hold the air View Post
                        Anyone know religion/race of perp. Its all hush hush.

First he put up a isis flag then "Isis is comi" spray painted on school then he brings a dud bomb to school

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/03/...o-utah-school/
                        Declaring your allegiance to ISIS is by definition an act of being a believer of Islam, aka Muslim.
                        Two weeks after replacing the American flag with an Islamic State flag at a nearby school, police say, a Utah teenager set fire to pieces of paper in his backpack and walked away.
                        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post

Declaring your allegiance to ISIS is by definition an act of being a believer of Islam, aka Muslim.
                          By whose definition?

Comment

By whose definition?
                            Its pretty much common sense, I guess. Is there an LDS wing of ISIS I'm not aware of? Is there ANY non-Muslim member of ISIS?

ISIS just doesn't take non-Muslim acolytes. It is also common practice to invoke Shahada at the time of martyrdom and sacrifice. At the time that this POS made his public allegiance claim he was taking a functional bomb to the school to detonate it in the name of ISIS, a militant Islamic terrorist organization, and quite possibly expecting to die in the process.....what more do you want?

Please point out a single person who ever pledged allegiance to ISIS who wasn't a Muslim?

Thank God he couldn't make a good detonator.
                            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8534 users online. 359 members and 8175 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X