Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A absaolute embarassment to LASD

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I wouldn’t have even threatened a taser. This is where you get a few of your goons, make a show out of them “gloving up” and tell him nicely “either sit back down or you’re coming out through the window”. And mean it.

    Around here you would probably take a hit for failing to safeguard a prisoner if you did nothing.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by reils49 View Post
      I wouldn’t have even threatened a taser. This is where you get a few of your goons, make a show out of them “gloving up” and tell him nicely “either sit back down or you’re coming out through the window”. And mean it.

      Around here you would probably take a hit for failing to safeguard a prisoner if you did nothing.
      I would done the same if I had any guys worth a damn. I also love our fire department in my area. They are not affraid of jumping in and helping out. And from the video dude was cuffed in the front, I'm going to hope he slipped the cuffs forward. Free to take let him catch himself.
      Last edited by moparfan; 03-08-2018, 08:48 PM.
      I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

      It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

      Comment


      • #18
        I think I am missing something here, or there is more to the story....why didn't they take immediate action? Is it just being 'liability adverse'? Chalk it up to inexperience, but something doesn't make sense.
        REINSTATE THE TRIG
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
        Your logic defies logic
        Originally posted by Rudy8116
        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
        Originally posted by Michigan
        Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
        Originally posted by TheTick
        A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
        Originally posted by TheTick
        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
        Originally posted by 02paul09
        Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
          I think I am missing something here, or there is more to the story....why didn't they take immediate action? Is it just being 'liability adverse'? Chalk it up to inexperience, but something doesn't make sense.
          After viewing video several times the only logical none offending or nuke provoking conclusion is:
          This was a field training exercise, the subject an actor, Sergeant an observer and woman (with clipboard) an evaluator.

          Why else would a dozen more or less deputies be standing around an event that one or two deputies should be able to handle and why is a sergeant just standing around instead of having excess units return to service? (written tongue in cheek)



          Comment


          • #20
            You folks need to understand that LASD brass does not want force used on anyone, our use of force policy is so GD strict its a joke....The Sgt absolutely failed in his duty as a supervisor...No darn reason for that many Deps to be standing around. That incident in my patrol days decades ago would have been handled with maybe one other two man unit. Idiot would have been told once to comply and then his butt would have been yanked out the window, cuffed properly and been on our way. I can guarantee you none of the Deps I worked with would have even bothered to call a Sgt. I'm so glad I'm retired because there is no way I could work under the conditions that cops are dealing with now.
            Retired LASD

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
              You folks need to understand that LASD brass does not want force used on anyone, our use of force policy is so GD strict its a joke....The Sgt absolutely failed in his duty as a supervisor...No darn reason for that many Deps to be standing around. That incident in my patrol days decades ago would have been handled with maybe one other two man unit. Idiot would have been told once to comply and then his butt would have been yanked out the window, cuffed properly and been on our way. I can guarantee you none of the Deps I worked with would have even bothered to call a Sgt. I'm so glad I'm retired because there is no way I could work under the conditions that cops are dealing with now.
              Concur.....
              Last edited by BTDT2; 03-13-2018, 05:01 PM. Reason: typo

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
                I think I am missing something here, or there is more to the story....why didn't they take immediate action? Is it just being 'liability adverse'? Chalk it up to inexperience, but something doesn't make sense.
                Hey Pullet, why are you online and not studying? Are you prepared for your “Brightline Rule and Public Safety Exception” presentation on Friday?

                Keeping on topic, yes you are right something is missing... Retired96 addressed it in post #20.
                Last edited by BTDT2; 03-14-2018, 11:05 AM.

                Comment


                • BTDT2
                  BTDT2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BTP, check your email.

              MR300x250 Tablet

              Collapse

              What's Going On

              Collapse

              There are currently 6276 users online. 190 members and 6086 guests.

              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

              Welcome Ad

              Collapse
              Working...
              X