Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Picture of 1042 Trooper?

Ha now I win the made you look contest
    Marine Infantry - Taking out the trash one country at a time.

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are."

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

Yeah.....count me......I fell in the hole.
    Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
    Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

I am truly sorry because I hate falling for all the made you look posts but I couldnt resist
      Marine Infantry - Taking out the trash one country at a time.

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth- and the amusing thing about it is that they are."

"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

Comment

I found an actual picture of 10-42 Trooper. You know he is legit 6'8", right?

"I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

Originally posted by Badgerland
          I found an actual picture of 10-42 Trooper. You know he is legit 6'8", right?

6'8" is for weiners like this guy. I'm 6'10"
          The All New
          BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
          Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
          - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Typo........He meant 5'10" ( Let's be real )
            Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

Since you hot me, here's just my upper body. You guys couldn't handle the whole thing.

The All New
              Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
              - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Yikes.... It even smells bad from here.

Comment

Trooper, you been waxing your chest lol.

Comment

PPPPFFFTT Vintange picture indeed. I didn't fall for it becasue we all know cameras wernt invented back then!

Comment

Y'know, for a guy my age, I have also been told I had a nice ***. What do you think?
                      The All New
                      - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.Davis
                        PPPPFFFTT Vintange picture indeed. I didn't fall for it becasue we all know cameras wernt invented back then!

he said picture, not photo, it could have been a wood carving for all we knew.
                        -2Adam29... 10-8. Code-7

Comment

I see you even wore the lid on days off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4352 users online. 252 members and 4100 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X