300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• youtube.com discovery

So, there I was searching youtube.com for "sirens" since my son loves the siren on my m/c. What I found was pretty interesting, as well as disturbing ... the number of citizens who are mounting sirens in/on their vehicles, and then videotaping the public's reaction when they sound the siren from a non-emergency vehicle. The one that stands out is someone with "Escalade" in their user name.

Think I'm going to try and search "undercover police car" and see what morons are outfitting their cars, and then posting the videos on the net ....
    I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iXUCXZP97SY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hKT2IMXzo...elated&search=
    Same car, Plate visible.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bU4I9ukitQY
    No plates, but another example.

Comment

First one was an actual police cruiser. Plate is from Washington state and said XMT in the left side... which I think means exempt

Comment

if you are in doubt of the "police" that stopped you you have a right to request identification.

one has to wonder how many women are abducted by these people.

Comment

Originally posted by Brav989
          First one was an actual police cruiser. Plate is from Washington state and said XMT in the left side... which I think means exempt
          yep - there are tons of those un-marked chargers running around here, and they are making a killing in traffic cause they blend in so well...

I used to deliver tires to the Spokane County Sheriff's garage and it was amazing the different cars they had in there!

Comment

Originally posted by leopold99
            if you are in doubt of the "police" that stopped you you have a right to request identification.

one has to wonder how many women are abducted by these people.
            Wouldn't it be a bit too late if he/she is at your window?

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie
              Wouldn't it be a bit too late if he/she is at your window?
              Too late to stop them from shooting you, yes.

Too late for you to peel out if they refuse to show ID? Nope.

Comment

There was a post by a volunteer firefighter where he had recorded his response to an alarm call. In his personal crown vic equipped with about 4000 lights but no siren, this putz was blowing traffic lights and pushing cars off the road.

After visitors began making comments, the clip came down.
                In war, resolution; in defeat, defiance; in victory, magnanimity.
                -Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Brav989
                  Washington State Plates (Exempt)

http://faculty.washington.edu/bbirt/gov.htm

This one is from a FIRE APPARATUS

Last edited by SgtCHP; 04-05-2007, 09:55 PM.
                  Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

Amusing. Several years back, some kids in Adrian, MI tried pulling over cars with makeshift lights. They pulled over the police chief. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by JPatrick
                      Amusing. Several years back, some kids in Adrian, MI tried pulling over cars with makeshift lights. They pulled over the police chief. True story.
                      Man did the Chief have a camera with him? I bet the expression after the Chief identified himself would have been priceless!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2886 users online. 168 members and 2718 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X