Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think this is cool beyond words?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think this is cool beyond words?

BBC reports a poacher eaten by lions at a South African game park. They left a few entrails and his head. The expression on the lion's face says it all.

"Send more"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43035474

When the manure hits the fan, it's never evenly distributed.

It kind of made me chuckle.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I laughed too...
      I'd rather be judged by 12 rather carried by 6.

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Did somebody page me?

Sincerely,

This Space For Rent

Comment

Charlie, I think that was for me.

Comment

This lion used inappropriate force. Killing the poacher was self defense but leaving the head?

That was unnecssary. I am surprised the poacher’s family hasn’t tried to sue the National Park. Clearly this lion should apologize for mocking poachers.

semper destravit

Comment

Karma, b!tches!
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I can the headlines "Family Files Civil Suite for Wrongful Death of Son." Suite claims national park was negligent for allowing wild animals to run free on nature preserve"

It should be noted that any and all post that are made are based on my own thought and opinions. And are not related or implied to represent the department I work for.

Comment

Mopar fan, you joke but I believe it could happen. Especially if in CA USA.

Comment

Having worked a few years in a NP, I can tell you that that mindset is very common.
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

Sue the park for allowing wild animals to run free?

There is a lady in San Bernardino who is suing California right now for an alleged encounter with a group of Bigfoot while she was in a State Park.
                      semper destravit

Comment

And what I said was all tounge and cheek but we all know some low life attorney will put the idea out there. Or some ghetto rat will have a flicker of a thought and try and cash in on the ghetto lotto.

I say it's they price the dip tard pays for messing with Simba's crew.

Comment

Mother nature kharma

I tore my biceps muscle- like completely severed the tendon that holds the muscle to the forearm. I had been hunting, shot a big buck, and was pulling hhim out of my truck bed. It felt like a spring came loose in my arm.

Doctor asked how I caused the injury. I said "You might be a redneck if......"

Last edited by swat_op506; 02-16-2018, 11:39 AM.
                          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10083 users online. 369 members and 9714 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X