Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty/Home defense equipment

www.CobraStunLight.com

Has anyone personally used this, on duty or home defense. I read an article that the LA County Sheriffs Dept. has adopted these and uses them on patrol. I was thinking of getting one for the home. Are they worth 250.00?

What else would be a good home defense weapon? I know they make taser's for civilian use.
    "Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. ~Otto Bismarck

"Don't put yourself in a position to investigate yourself" ~CommonSense

"Now, what is the rule?" "Protect myself at all times."

sigpic

Home defense = shotgun

I know that if someone were in my house without consent, I would not hesitate to arrange a meeting with their torso and the business end of my Remington. I wouldn't be near as confident with a flashlight/OC combo. Just my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by S.O.444
      Home defense = shotgun

I know that if someone were in my house without consent, I would not hesitate to arrange a meeting with their torso and the business end of my Remington. I wouldn't be near as confident with a flashlight/OC combo. Just my $.02
      +1 - I am not going to trust a thin stream of pepper spray to hit it's mark and stop the perp (WTF were they thinking with a laser site for that thing - seems pretty gimmicky), a pistol has far too much penetration value for at home and can easily pass through walls if you miss, taser and such require you get close.

good 'ol shorty pump 12 gauge shotgun is easy to manipulate with a quickness, given the proper load will drop a person on their *** with a single shot, will not pass through multiple walls before stopping if you miss, and with the plug pulled you can have ~7 rds at your disposal...
      Last edited by jbauch357; 04-03-2007, 02:04 AM.

Comment

There is no way in hell I would pack a flash light for self defense in my own home. I have my shotgun near my bed, and shells in another close location for self defense.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6045 users online. 319 members and 5726 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X