300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Liberty Standing Still'.....

Wesley Snipes USED TO BE one of my favorite actors. After watching Liberty Standing Still, no more. Snipes shot himself in the foot on this one......
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Snipes' career has been going downhill for quite some time.

Mind clueing us in as to the plot of Liberty Standing Still? Or specific reasons why you dislike Snipes now?

Comment

The 'plot' was one in which Snipes plays a former CIA assassin, who's daughter is killed by a kid at school with a gun. He goes after the president of the gun company....taking his wife hostage(Liberty), forcing her to 'stand still', as he has a sniper rifle trained on her. He kills her husband then commits suicide. VERY 'anti-gun'.
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by shooter1201:
        The 'plot' was one in which Snipes plays a former CIA assassin, who's daughter is killed by a kid at school with a gun. He goes after the president of the gun company....taking his wife hostage(Liberty), forcing her to 'stand still', as he has a sniper rifle trained on her. He kills her husband then commits suicide. VERY 'anti-gun'.

nice goin' shooter...wanna give away some more movie endings!! wanna spill the beans on "it's a wonderful life"!!

my dad always did that when we were watching something..."this guy gets killed here", "here's where the car blows up"...etc. thanks dad.
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Hey....at least I didn't tell you that Linda Fiorentino gets NEKKED in it.

Comment

Oooops!?

Comment

Snipes plays ANOTHER CIA super dooper secret assassin?

Why does he never have a car as cool as ... Bond, James Bond.

I bet Bond could blow the whole place up and not dirty his tux.

Comment

Never liked him.

Too militant this, militant that.
                People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Who, Bond or Snipes?

I need to go watch the opening sequence to "Tomorrow Never Dies" again. Leave it to Bond to almost single-handedly take out a terrorist arms market (and use a fighter jet as a large machine gun!).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3937 users online. 232 members and 3705 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X