Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your method to memorize the code of ethics?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your method to memorize the code of ethics?

What are some of your methods to memorize this nice chunk of information?
    tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
    NOR-11/11
    TSL- 11/17/11
    pft1- 12/8/11
    Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
    Qual- completed 3/12
    Medical Ex- completed 4/12
    S I-completed 3/12
    Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
    Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
    Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
    Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
    new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

HA! I had to memorize it and I only had a week to do so before I had to recite it! Make a recording and listen to it on head phones and say it with the recording. Its EASY to learn it that way.

The good olde LEO Code of Ethics. Scare tactic of academys around the country lol.

As a law enforcement officer my fundamental dudty is to serve the community.....LOL good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.Davis
      HA! I had to memorize it and I only had a week to do so before I had to recite it! Make a recording and listen to it on head phones and say it with the recording. Its EASY to learn it that way.

The good olde LEO Code of Ethics. Scare tactic of academys around the country lol.

As a law enforcement officer my fundamental dudty is to serve the community.....LOL good stuff
      That's how I used to memorize poems for english class that we had to recite in front of the class from memory.

If it's something that I have to write out from memory, I keep writing it out over and over again while saying it out loud.

Comment

Actually, I learned mine by just rewriting it 5 times, and I'd chant it while I run. Same goes with my phonetics. Memorized the both of them in one weekend doing so. Also, when I'd run I found it great to read license plates phonetically. Got it down.

Comment

Wow... I never had to memorize it. I do read it quite a bit though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mole177
            What are some of your methods to memorize this nice chunk of information?
            um, i never had to memorize this and i don't think i've even seen it since the first week of the academy...its been a long time..the only thing i had to memorize were 10 and signal codes...and those are easy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3476 users online. 178 members and 3298 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X