• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerbles

Anyone remember this gem? Gerbling?
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

is that like Shrimping???????????????????????????????????????
    "Say hello to my leeeetle friend"

Comment

Wasn't that the preferred hobby of Richard Gere? You know, the guy who starred in "An Officer and a Gerbilman".
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Shades of Lemmiwinks?
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

oooooooooooh gross trooper gaaaaaaaaag!

Is that the REAL reason you are 1042? haha!
          "That boys cheese dun slid off his cracker!"

Comment

Juuuust wondered, if any of you twisted freaks remember the activity. It was all the rage in Frisco for awhile, you know! I...um...see I was right, however.

ROTFLMAO - I really do make myself laugh sometimes!
            The All New
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

I believe the term used was "Feltching". A case that was desribed on a radio talk show. Too funny. Thought I had the link but can't find it right now. It was called "Armageddon! Armageddon!".
              I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

Comment

'Cept its not true

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosexuality/gerbil.asp

Comment

An audio of the radio program that brodcast the story can be found below. It's funny.

http://www.peety.net/Funny/gerbil/gerbil.html
                  Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

One caviat - Wiki isn't an absolute autority. I could write and publish an opposing editorial and then what? Who is right?

I don't know if it really was an activity, but it sure was funny to hear about it from a friend on the San Franciso PD who encountered it.
                    The All New
                    - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper
                      I don't know if it really was an activity, but it sure was funny to hear about it from a friend on the San Franciso PD who encountered it.
                      He encountered it? He actually saw someone doing it? I was relieved to hear from Snopes that it wasn't true, but now it sounds like you know someone who had a personal experience with it.

The Donut Shop : A Cop-Friendly Forum

(Please PM me for faster admittance.)

Comment

I didnt use Wikipedia, so i dont know if youre referring to me or not.

(unless Snopes referenced them)

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybean400
                          I didnt use Wikipedia, so i dont know if youre referring to me or not.

(unless Snopes referenced them)
                          Yeah, they did. Anyway, true or not, it sure was good coffee chuckle stuff for a few months.
                          The All New
                          - M1Garand

Comment

Originally posted by Entre Nous
                            He encountered it? He actually saw someone doing it? I was relieved to hear from Snopes that it wasn't true, but now it sounds like you know someone who had a personal experience with it.
                            Well, you know how cops can be. Anything's possible.
                            The All New
                            - M1Garand

Comment

The late Sam Kinison had a good story about this particular subject..."Man, I wish I had been a fly on the wall at that party...'What, we're out of booze? No more coke? No more grass? Hmmmmm, hey wait, doesn't you little brother have a hamster?' And by the way, doesn't the name of that group now make sense? The PET SHOP BOYS?"
                              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6444 users online. 351 members and 6093 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X