X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Six
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by leopold99
    Al sharpton must be really proud of himself.
    No more than David Duke.

Leave a comment:

• leopold99
    replied
    Originally posted by firestone88
    I pretty much get it every day... I write a parking ticket, I'm told by the driver that I'm only writing it because I'm racist. I tell somebody I won't dust for fingerprints on their CARPET, and am told it's because I'm racist. I impound a car- guess what? I'm racist!
    Al sharpton must be really proud of himself.

Leave a comment:

• indianagirl
    replied
    It deserves to take a turn for the worse.
    Last edited by indianagirl; 03-29-2007, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ten Six
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by soflacop
    oh man i can see this thread taking a turn for the worse!
    Yep... Take cover.

Leave a comment:

• soflacop
    replied
    oh man i can see this thread taking a turn for the worse!

Leave a comment:

• aftermath
    replied
    Originally posted by SubCop82
    My favorite line "You just stopped me because I'm black!!" "No I just stopped you because you don't know how to drive"

No, you were stopped for going 20 over the limit, improper lane usage, running a red light, and a noise violation. Also, with that much tint on the windows, if you were black, I couldn't see it. Must've been those 20" rims with spinners on your cutlass that gave you away.

Leave a comment:

• firestone88
    replied
    It happened today- this black dude was cruising about 15 under the speed limit in an old squarebox Crown Vic, and cut me off when he merged into traffic. As a PST, I can't go and pull people over, but I can write parking tickets. As I slowed down to avoid hitting him, I noticed his tags were expired, and as he parked at the liquor store, I followed him and wrote him a parking ticket for improper tabs. He said "You were just on the way to go do something, and you stopped everything to write me a ticket! You can't do that! It's only 'cuz I'm black! That's racial profiling!"

Nah, I think it's just a matter of him driving like a dumbass and me noticing and doing what little I can about it.

Leave a comment:

• SubCop82
    replied
    My favorite line "You just stopped me because I'm black!!" "No I just stopped you because you don't know how to drive"

Leave a comment:

• aftermath
    replied
    Originally posted by kentreserve45
    Just say you hate everyone equally.
    Oh man, used that alot. "No, I'm not a racist. I just hate everyone equally."

Or, I'm not a racist, I just don't like YOU.

Leave a comment:

• kentreserve45
    replied
    Just say you hate everyone equally.

Leave a comment:

• firestone88
    started a topic You're racist!!!

You're racist!!!

I pretty much get it every day... I write a parking ticket, I'm told by the driver that I'm only writing it because I'm racist. I tell somebody I won't dust for fingerprints on their CARPET, and am told it's because I'm racist. I impound a car- guess what? I'm racist!

Anything you use or say that works to counteract this stuff? It gets old.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2254 users online. 139 members and 2115 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X