X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• threatZERO
    replied
    What about:

Driver: You pulled me over cause I'm black.
    Officer: Your right.
    or
    Officer: If you say soo..

Can you say that?

Leave a comment:

• seanranel
    replied
    Originally posted by Contact
    Driver: You only pulled me over because I'm black.

Officer: You're only saying that because I'm white.

That's good stuff....

Leave a comment:

• SubCop82
    replied
    Originally posted by Contact

LOL- Good One!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Contact
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Frank Booth
    Guest replied
    You're racist!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pretty much get it every day...
    You're also an exaggerator.....And if you're NOT exaggerating, and people DO call you a racist every day, we might be getting into the "looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, walks like a duck" area.

Leave a comment:

• threatZERO
    replied
    What does a black man say, to a black cop? I really want to see this.

Originally posted by Entre Nous
    "If you were a BRO, you'd let me slide"
    That's a case of bro rape.

Leave a comment:

• IloveAmerica
    replied
    Originally posted by Medici
    I'm white and married to a white woman, as a result, we have a a white child.
    Our daycare person is black as black can be with a black husband and a black child.
    I tell people who think I am racisst to talk to my daycare lady. They get a dumbfounded look on their face and then I tell them she is black. I tell them I can trust my little guy with a black family.
    That usually shuts them up.
    During slavery blacks were responsible for providing care to the children of their white plantation owners, so I fail to see your point. By the way I don't think you're racist. I think you're just ignorant in an Archie Bunker kind of way
    Last edited by IloveAmerica; 03-30-2007, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Medici
    replied
    I'm white and married to a white woman, as a result, we have a a white child.
    Our daycare person is black as black can be with a black husband and a black child.
    I tell people who think I am racisst to talk to my daycare lady. They get a dumbfounded look on their face and then I tell them she is black. I tell them I can trust my little guy with a black family.
    That usually shuts them up.

Leave a comment:

• Entre Nous
    replied
    DOA and Caesar, your replies were excellent and have given me a lot to think about. I have more to say on this subject , but I want to make sure I've digested everything first. Just wanted to say thanks for the posts.

Leave a comment:

• indianagirl
    replied
    ----------
    Last edited by indianagirl; 03-30-2007, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Raven13
    replied
    Sounds like the promotion case being discussed must have been in Memphis:

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bi...se&no=02a0061p

http://www.ipmaac.org/files/johnson_...s-12-28-06.pdf
    Last edited by Raven13; 03-30-2007, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jerrymaccauley
    replied
    Screaming about any of the 'ism's is what my mother used to say was the "last resort of the ignorant." Whether it was sex, race, age or whatever, it usually means that someone couldn't come up with a decent argument for or against their actions. I don't respond to that bait.

Leave a comment:

• indianagirl
    replied
    Originally posted by 99 Fenix
    ignorance is everywhere, deal with it...but honestly. these lengthy, angry comments. doesnt it **** you off even more, that your so angry and have so much to say and then to top it all off, you have to type it? that would **** me off.
    The best way to deal with ignorance is by ending it on a personal level and then by sharing that knowledge with others.

http://www.tolerance.org/

Leave a comment:

• 99 Fenix
    replied
    ignorance is everywhere, deal with it...but honestly. these lengthy, angry comments. doesnt it **** you off even more, that your so angry and have so much to say and then to top it all off, you have to type it? that would **** me off.

Leave a comment:

• ronbgone
    replied
    Racism ... it just sux

LOL, knew that thread was not going to end good. Unfortunately, we all deal with racism daily as officers. Regardless of what color you are as an officer your always going to be challenged by the opposite. I find reverse racism all the time, yet if you challenge a black person about it, the culture gets offended. Yet, let a white person wear a shirt that says, Its a White thing or lets have a month that we specifically call, White History Month, and see how many black people get upset. Its unfortunate but our youth today are lost. They want to get all tatted up, put a bunch of gold in their mouth, and sag their pants down to their knees, and act like folks they see on MTV, then can't understand why they are treated like thugs or criminals. And it doesn't matter what color of skin there is. My answer to the original question is simple, Do your job to the best of your ability and treat every one fairly based on the situation. Video cameras in cars, video phones, and cam corders have made a huge impact in weeding out bad cops. In todays law enforcement community, I think most officers don't do their job based on race. I hope most of us do it based on professionalism. Just my two cents. Be safe.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2594 users online. 181 members and 2413 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X